THE MURPHYS are LIVE from the YACHT CLUB ~ May 25-June 1

Just read your entire TR! What an awesome trip minus the drama, but of course Disney more than made up for it. I have the same exact camera, and when we got it last year I was busy with a new born, so I never read my directions. I have played around with the color options, but never used the toy effect. It's now on my to do list. I really enjoyed reading along, and can't wait to get back to WDW, but first we have a trip to DLR coming up. I hope one day we can take as many trips as you guys do. Your son looked like he had an amazing Birthday trip your oldest is going to be just as lucky I have a feeling.

I'm definitely feeling the pressure to make oldest DS feel special on his birthday after all of that! ;) Plus he's a moody teenager anyway so anytime I ask him what he would like to do I just get "grumble grumble, Teppen Edo, grumble grumble, no fireworks, grumble grumble, iTunes money..." :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm definitely feeling the pressure to make oldest DS feel special on his birthday after all of that! ;) Plus he's a moody teenager anyway so anytime I ask him what he would like to do I just get "grumble grumble, Teppen Edo, grumble grumble, no fireworks, grumble grumble, iTunes money..." :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That sounds so familiar!! :(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Great job with this trip report!!!! I'm a little late but it's great catching up.

It's very easy to use, you just need your confirmation number. I keep mine saved on my notepad app so I can cut and paste it. :)

Remember to allow extra time at the airport. When we arrived Saturday the southwest line was huge! I think the merge with air tran is really causing backups.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm going to put confirmation number in my phone now and then I can give it to my daughter when we use the check in.

We are using ME so hopefully 3 hrs. ahead will be enough time.

Thanks again.

Just purchased a pic with Photopass download... with the current coupon it was $9.95. Not too bad. ;) Normally I don't like to buy these photos but I couldn't pass up this one since it has the WHOLE FAMILY!!! :woohoo:

47667570000_zpsc7aa0f99.jpg

I think you made a GREAT choice in buying that photo!!!

You guys look fantastic :)

Great family photo! Loved the trip report. I always follow your reports. I am even more excited to stay at the BC in November. BTW- Go Patriots!

Here are a bunch of pictures using special effects... I still haven't quite figured them all out but I thought these were pretty cool! :thumbsup2

This is the area in Canada over by Le Cellier using an effect called "toy":

This effect lets you take a photo in B&W and then choose one color to keep:

Awesome! I am really going to play with the settings before WDW. We are going to Maine in August so will have time to try it out.

Thanks for the pictures of the lounge. The photos in black and white with the one color are really nice. I always wondered how that was done. I like it.

How did checking in for your flight home go? Did you get a good boarding position? We are flying Southwest for the first time in July and I'm so nervous about the checking in and boarding procedure. We are used to Airtran and buying our seat assignments but Southwest had the best prices.

Thanks,
Michele

If you are nervous about the process you might want to check out the early bird option. It's an additional fee but usually only $10 and it grabs your spot early so you are generally right after the business select people who are A1 - 15.

Just purchased a pic with Photopass download... with the current coupon it was $9.95. Not too bad. ;) Normally I don't like to buy these photos but I couldn't pass up this one since it has the WHOLE FAMILY!!! :woohoo:

Great picture! You look like an advertisement for WDW!

If you are nervous about the process you might want to check out the early bird option. It's an additional fee but usually only $10 and it grabs your spot early so you are generally right after the business select people who are A1 - 15.

It's up to $12.50 now. So that's $25 for each person round trip. I used it once, I got A28. I think it's worth it if you aren't going to be able to check-in right at the exact 24 hour mark.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Great picture Erika. We have to get a new photo this year. Ours is from 2007 in front of the castle and the kids have grown quite a bit since then.

Yes I saw this option but my husband didn't think we should get it. As long as we get 2 - 2 -1 somewhere on the plane we'll be fine.

I'm just a nervous traveler in general and when you throw in flying a different airline it makes my nerves go crazy.

what a wonderful picture.... you are truly blessed with such hansom men in your life!! You lucky girl :thumbsup2

Just read your TR and loved it! The pictures were great and the fireworks cruise sounded amazing. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I called and switched our upcoming trip from WL to BC. We stayed there a few years ago but your TR brought back those wonderful memories that I felt the need to stay there again! We will be there from 9/1-9/8 and I can hardly wait, time needs to speed up a little :)

Looking forward to hearing about your next trip!

Oh my goodness I am so excited right now!!!!!!!!! :dance3::dance3:

I have been checking every day for the last 3 months for Poly CL with an AP discount and guess what?????????? :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes It was available just now and I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo: I have been trying to get an AP rate there for over 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOO :cheer2::cheer2: I still can't believe it worked. I had to make two reservations because I couldn't get the whole week, so I broke it down into 5 nights and 2 nights, got the two reservations linked, and now we've got all 7 nights at the AP rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on 53 days!!!!!!!!!! :beach:

*I knew you guys would be the only people who would understand how exciting this is. ;)

That's great news!:cheer2:

When the summer offer came out in April I saved us $1200 for BW CL.

It is an amazing feeling to save money on the vacation we love to take.

Congrats on your savings!!!

That's great news!:cheer2:

When the summer offer came out in April I saved us $1200 for BW CL.

It is an amazing feeling to save money on the vacation we love to take.

Congrats on your savings!!!

I'm not going to tell the kids I upgraded us. It can be part of DS's birthday surprise. I was already in desperate need of something mind blowing to compete with this last trip! :lmao:

Wonderful news!!!! Pixie dust!!

One quick question.... Can one book say CL YC at rack rate and then get the AP Discount applied once its announced? I can't remember if that is how we did it or I just waited to book the room after it was announced

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter