The NEW Official November 2010 Countdown & Planning Thread ~ Come join us! (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelly..we did decide on the BC!!!! I am sooo excited! it's my favorite!! Loooove walking home form Epcot at night!!! So..we should be over there in time to say Hey to ya'll before you head out!!!!!!!:yay:

Shelly..we did decide on the BC!!!! I am sooo excited! it's my favorite!! Loooove walking home form Epcot at night!!! So..we should be over there in time to say Hey to ya'll before you head out!!!!!!!:yay:

Great!! :goodvibes That should make a meet up on our departure day and your arrival day easy! :cool1: Can't wait!!

oohhhh....6 months is good!! so...your ADR day is May 10? That's my ds10s birthday!! I guess that puts me at May 15th? I can't get up on his bday and devote it to Disney!!! Ha!!! At least I get a few extra days...but I am sure I will be planned and ready long before then! I am so giddy!!! I made my ticker so that of course makes it official!!!!!! I have got stuff to do today, but I can't get off the boards!! I really am gonna make the kids do some research on the countries they like best at Epcot this summer--- I always keep them reading while schools out...this is gonna be fun!! DD is old enough to really understand it this summer---really learn about each place. I think that is gonna make the WS more fun for her....
How many of you are planning on doing Fantasmic? I am thinking if the crowds are as low as we expect we can skip the package....

Yep, my ADR day in May 10! :goodvibes

I think we will only plan on doing Fantasmic if the Osborne Lights aren't showing yet. But no, I don't think a Fantasmic package is necessary this time of year.

Yep, my ADR day in May 10! :goodvibes

I think we will only plan on doing Fantasmic if the Osborne Lights aren't showing yet. But no, I don't think a Fantasmic package is necessary this time of year.

Now that I think about it might not need to do the Fantasmic Dinner Package afterall if the crowds are low, I am not thrilled at the choices to eat, but I do want to see the show since I missed it last trip, but then if the Osborne Lights are showing , Hmmmm I was only planning on one night at DHS I know I read a TR on here and the writer went to the Osborne Lights while Fantasmic was going on I think :confused3
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions :rotfl:

We will be heading to "Mickey Mouse House" as my three year says Nov. 5-12! Hooray! It is me, my DH, DS (12), DS (9), DD (9), and DD (3). We keep telling her that we cant go to see Micky until she is 4, which is Sep 28. We'll have to have a big countdown poster or something to occupy her time between then and Nov 5! We are trying something new this time and staying at Windsor Hills. I know...I know...it's like I'm cheating on Disney! :laughing:
We are planning to do several restaurants that we have never tried. 1900 Park Fare Bfast, HDDR, Princess Norway Bfast or Lunch and possibly Liberty Tree!

Just made our 11/7 - 11/10 reservation this morning for our first mother/daughter trip. This will be her Christmas gift and I had it all planned out....I MK view at BLT or at least a lake view :lmao: or BCV since we had not stayed at either location. I have always wanted to stay at CR since my first trip in 1981. Anywho, she has different ideas. OKW for my girl. Apparently she is a bit nostalgic herself. This is the resort that we stayed on our first vacation. How could I say no to that?

Is it jjust me or is April going fast so far!

YES!!! It is!! This is always a busy month for me, so it usually is quicker! We have my dd's birthday, our anniversary, we are finishing our school year and this year my hubby and 14 yo son are headed to NYC!!!!!!! So.... I have tons to do!! Plus now I have to have my trip sketched out (even if it's just in my head) so when that ADR day rolls around I know exactly what I want!! I have been excited alllll day since I put up a new ticker!!

Ok boys and girls...any of you do TGM? I did it last year and compared it to Touring Plans....they only had a few variances.....any of you gonna use it for this Nov or are you just gonna make plans according to shows/fireworks and hope for the best crowd wise.....which we allllll hope is nil!!!

Ok boys and girls...any of you do TGM? I did it last year and compared it to Touring Plans....they only had a few variances.....any of you gonna use it for this Nov or are you just gonna make plans according to shows/fireworks and hope for the best crowd wise.....which we allllll hope is nil!!!

I used it our last trip which was late Oct/early Nov last year. I was happy with the advice for the most part. We are not huge pre-planners. If I presented DH with a park touring plan he would commit me.:rolleyes1 But he liked reading TGMs least crowded charts in the evening before we hit the sheets and it helped us to narrow down our plans for the next day.

We went against his advice one night and went to Epcot and it was a huge mistake. Live and learn.:rolleyes: I have resigned up for our next trip but like you, I am hoping for low crowds.

I am looking forward for the hours to come out and get my ADRs together. Then it will be time to enjoy the summer and before you know it, we will be on our way:thumbsup2

We're in Nov 21-27 at WL :banana:. Cant wrap my head around ADR because of DS and what the best schedule would be for him. I gotta get goin' though :rolleyes:

Debating on TGM. Wondering if its worth the little extra or if I can find that info here. Not that I dont want something else to feed my planning addiction :laughing:, but that $ would come out of souvenir budget.

Have never used either, and wasn't planning on using them this trip either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter