• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Official Fall/Fall Advantage 2010 Thread!

Thanks I hope I did! It was about 15 minutes... she was nice at least.
I just think I was awkward and weird haha... like she asked if I liked working outside and I was like "Yes! Especially... I love the sun." And when she asked about working with money I had no idea what to say because I don't think I ever have. Also when asked about my job I started going on about what I learned instead of what I had to do for it. Then of course she said that and I realized I wasn't answering right... (so then I did say what I did of course)
About Character Attendant she asked why I wanted to do that and I said something about seeing the kids meet their favorite character would be great. About Main Entrance I said I would greet them by asking what they were most excited about or something going on that they could do... and for custodial she just asked what I thought they did. And at the end of talking about why I wanted to work there I was like "it IS the happiest place on earth so just making one persons day would be great" or something like that haha.
aghhhhh. I don't know, hopefully it was better than I think.

aghhhhh. I don't know, hopefully it was better than I think.

I bet you did alot better than you think you did! I didn't think mine went very well but I got accepted. Good luck on waiting!

Yeah I finished my phone interview earlier tonight too. I was nervous too, and when I'm nervous I can start talking fast.
Right off the bat, I have food court and movie concession experience, and she was asking me about cash-handling. I also tried to get into Attractions, said it was my #1 and she asked me about talking off a script in front of large groups, where I only have project presentations, nothing performancey, but said I could handle it. Also I mentioned Transportation and she asked why it was important, I replied how big Disney is and how everyone (guests and CMs) need to be getting somewhere, so it's important that it runs efficiently.
I still have some of my self-confidence intact, but just can't stand waiting to find out...

I just think I was awkward and weird

I was told once that if you don't feel like you got hit by a bus after the interview it didn't go well. How you feeling?

I was accepted to concierge today after 6 weeks of pending hurray! :goodvibes

I was told once that if you don't feel like you got hit by a bus after the interview it didn't go well. How you feeling?

I was accepted to concierge today after 6 weeks of pending hurray! :goodvibes
Hahaha in that case.. ! Getting hit by a bus is one way to put it :laughing:
Congrats to you and everyone else who's been accepted.

Hey! I'm set to arrive in Orlando may 19th for the fall advantage program and I'm suuupperrr excited! I saw someone mentioned the "official" facebook group for the 2010 season...I havent been able to find it. Help? Lol looking forward to meeting everyone!

Congrats!:cool1:

If you dont mind me asking when did you have your phone interview?

Mine was literally 7 days ago, it was last Tuesday night. Also I got a lot more questions about Quick Service like immediately so I knew I was gonna be in that program.

Mine was literally 7 days ago, it was last Tuesday night. Also I got a lot more questions about Quick Service like immediately so I knew I was gonna be in that program.

I had mine on Monday. I had A LOT of questions about cash-handling skills and my top choices were Merch and QSFB. Ive been obsessively refreshing my email to see if I get anything. Hehe. Thinking happy thoughts :goodvibes

hey does anyone know any blog or has anyone done bell services and can tell me what its like. im pretty sure its kinda self explanatory but i just wanna know some details.

interview is scheduled for Monday nite. It was the earliest that I could get it done. here's to waiting for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter