The Official Fall/Fall Advantage 2010 Thread!

Just found out I was accepted for QSFB (Fall)!! I am so excited! Good luck to everyone who is waiting for their interview. I had mine last Monday so they are still looking for people!

I've been reading this board for a couple months now, but I thought I would finally come and post now that I have been accepted for Attractions in the Fall season! I am so excited! I was pending for a ridiculously long time and just when I had started to give up hope I got the invitation email this morning. This will be my second CP and I can't wait! :yay:

I've been reading this board for a couple months now, but I thought I would finally come and post now that I have been accepted for Attractions in the Fall season! I am so excited! I was pending for a ridiculously long time and just when I had started to give up hope I got the invitation email this morning. This will be my second CP and I can't wait! :yay:

Congratulations! Yay for another Attractions CM! What role were you in on your last CP?

I did housekeeping last time. I learned a lot about myself doing that job, but I never really want to do it again. I'm so happy that I now have a role where I can have more guest interaction and work in one of the parks. I felt kinda out of the loop working in a resort.

I got accepted for Custodial!
I'm pretty happy but totally torn on leaving for a semester. I am in a dance thing at my college and I'll have to miss the winter shows, which shouldn't be a big deal but it's sad for me. I didn't tell my friends I was interviewing for this either and they'll be mad at me for leaving, plus one of them might do this for the winter semester and they keep telling her not to do it. And another friend keeps saying we'll do these dances next semester and I really want to but I know my mom won't let me turn this down. and I don't really want to either. if only I could do both haha...
I know there's not much advice for this but I had to get it out somewhere :P

You can always dance. You can't always be given the opportunity to work at Disney. I say go for it! :D

What your friends think shouldn't matter.

I know, I wouldn't actually not do it because of them but I'm afraid to tell them haha. Plus I'd miss the second to last semester with the seniors but that's one reason I chose fall. I don't think I'd be able to turn this down!
I'm quite excited, I've heard custodial is actually pretty good. I'm really nervous though!

Sort of late in the game I think to be pending a final decision. I'm an applicant for the FA '10 season. Lifeguarding was my primary job position, of course I applied for a lot more. Anyone else got a pending letter, and has been approved so far? How long did you have to wait?

I got accepted today after six weeks of having a pending status. It was a total of ten weeks after my phone interview.

Hooray! Congratulations to everyone accepted this week. :dance3: I can't wait to get to FL!

So I got my extension for the CP. Now I just need to decide if I will accept or decline it (I'm hoping to get FT).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter