*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

62 days for me and I feel like I'm running out of time! I know the rest of the summer is going to go quickly and our trip will be here before we know it!

Has anyone started packing yet? lol I was actually thinking of packing everything I don't need until the trip next week..lol

Has anyone started packing yet? lol I was actually thinking of packing everything I don't need until the trip next week..lol

My clothes and random things that we are taking are hanging in the closet above the luggage...that way everything is in the same general area but not INSIDE the suitcase yet lol. My hanging toiletry bag thing is completely stocked and ready to go, though!

I've had a stack of "Disney stuff" in my room for weeks now. I have been auditing clothes/shoes to see if we have enough and what we need to buy before we go. I need to get my boys new shoes soon so they can break them in a bit before going.

I've started gathering things together in a spot in our bedroom. Particularly any disneybounding items for my outfits. My toiletries bag is packed. DH and I are breaking in our walking shoes. And we still have two months to wait. :ccat: I'm pretty sure I'll pack by mid-August. Then probably panic that I am missing something, and unpack/repack. Even with my list.

Trying not to wish the summer away but anxious to just be there already!

I've had a stack of "Disney stuff" in my room for weeks now. I have been auditing clothes/shoes to see if we have enough and what we need to buy before we go. I need to get my boys new shoes soon so they can break them in a bit before going.

For 25 years, we've had the new-socks-for-Disney 'rule'. September's Disney sock packages are on the dresser.

It getting real. Tomorrow (15th) is my FP day. I've been putting off the final stages of planning (only two Dining Reservations this trip) so just started this morning. TP had most days drop (some to 1's) during my stay so I finally chose the parks to visit - traveling solo makes it so much easier. This is my 4th solo trip and I'm planning on just taking things easy. My "Must-Do" rides and attractions are some of the ones that don't really need FP and I plan on walking up to TS restaurants when the mood hits me - a table available? Great. Nothing? There's always great CS and "Food and Wine"...

I'm loving reading everyone's plans!

I have a stack of new Disney shirts, ears, jewelry and such, started getting some of the travel size things we need but Ill need to bring full size body wash and shampoo and conditioner for my long hair..
I need to iron on some Disney transfers and find a pair of red shorts for hubby, coffee for the room since the majority of our stay is DVC and Im done getting whatever we need for trip

I just want to say that I LOVE this thread! It's so great to see the excitement from everyone, cause no one we know 'gets it.' LOL! We will be there 8/31-9/12 at Pop!

If you're going to MNSSHP, what are your costumes? Or are you doing shirts?

We are going 9/3 and I thought about Incredibles shirts but my girls really want to dress up. I thought I could be Mr. Smee, hubs can be Captain Hook, DD7 as Wendy, DD4 as Tinkerbell and DS2 as Peter Pan. However, I can't really find a whole lot for my husband's costume. I've only found stuff that would make him really hot like the full on costume or jacket. Any ideas? Or I'll take any new family costumes' suggestions!

I will probably pack two days before. I think I was the last person to start packing on the Sept thread last year! I do have a few new items in my Disney box and two new shirts ordered. Just can't really pack until much closer to keep myself from packing way too much.

I just want to say that I LOVE this thread! It's so great to see the excitement from everyone, cause no one we know 'gets it.' LOL! We will be there 8/31-9/12 at Pop!

If you're going to MNSSHP, what are your costumes? Or are you doing shirts?

We are going 9/3 and I thought about Incredibles shirts but my girls really want to dress up. I thought I could be Mr. Smee, hubs can be Captain Hook, DD7 as Wendy, DD4 as Tinkerbell and DS2 as Peter Pan. However, I can't really find a whole lot for my husband's costume. I've only found stuff that would make him really hot like the full on costume or jacket. Any ideas? Or I'll take any new family costumes' suggestions!
Oh my goodness that's such an adorable idea for costumes!!! I am wearing a Minnie dress and a pair of ears and my husband will be Disney bounding as mickey with red shorts, black shirt and a yellow bow tie.. Daughter (21) is dressing up as Moana a costome we got on Amazon, daughter has dark hair and brown skin so it will fit perfect..
We are going to the Sept 9th MNSSHP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter