The scariest ride you ever rode in disney world

Expedition Everest
That is the only attraction I find instense at WDW. I dislike that high chain hill and stopping on the mountain. The rest of the ride is worth it.

I rode Mission Space with my sister during its soft opening period. I have never been scared on a ride before, but this time I was. I felt like I couldn't breathe well and the pressure seemed immense. When I got off the ride, I was dizzy and had a headache and vowed to never ride Mission Space again.

However, I have ridden Mission Space since because my husband REALLY wanted to go on it and begged me. Since the ride was not supposed to be as intense, I went. It is still not my favorite ride, but I can ride it without feeling so scared.

I rode Mission Space with my sister during its soft opening period. I have never been scared on a ride before, but this time I was. I felt like I couldn't breathe well and the pressure seemed immense. When I got off the ride, I was dizzy and had a headache and vowed to never ride Mission Space again.

However, I have ridden Mission Space since because my husband REALLY wanted to go on it and begged me. Since the ride was not supposed to be as intense, I went. It is still not my favorite ride, but I can ride it without feeling so scared.

What team did u go to?

When I rode Mission Space the first time, I don't recall there being an option...

Now, my husband makes me choose orange every time. It's still not as bad as that first ride.[/QUOTE
You must've been in orange because long time ago all are orange until they heard is too intense to some people and they make the green one now

Alien Encounter was the worst. Dinosaur when it was Countdown to Extinction and all the effects were working...scared the poo out of me!

Mission Space isn't that bad, but if you rode it one of the first years it was open before the teams...it was much more intense then it is now.

And Expedition Everest before Betti the Yeti became a disco queen. There was something about that arm swooping the train that freaked me out a little.

Hmm...I'm seeing a theme here...before before before! Sad..that we can't have the original versions of a lot of these rides.

It's a Small World. It broke down for 20 minutes and I was TERRIFIED that I was never getting out of there. :rotfl2:

I haven't ridden it yet, but Everest is terrifying to me. I don't like heights and I don't like not being able to see where I am going. :scared:

Monorail..,.I was stuck on it for hours with someone who didn't believe in deorantant.

OMG. And puking would only add to the stench. I've had very brief encounters with these kind of people at WDW, but never in a situation I couldn't get away from.

So surprised to hear that so many people think Dinosaur is scary. I feel so brave now. :thumbsup2

For me, there is only one truly frightening ride there and it is Tower of Terror. I rode it once, in 2002, against my better judgement and will never do it again. There were no seat belts at that time. Only a lap bar that went all the way across the row.

If a larger person was sitting in your row, you were basically unrestrained. I know my butt came four inches off the seat. Never again.

Summit Plummet for sure. I remember the trek up to the top and thinking it couldn't be THAT bad since nobody was screaming on the way down. We waited for a good 45 minutes and when we were juuuuuuuuust about to the front I realized WHY I didn't hear anyone screaming. They were sucked down that slide so fast that the screams just sort of evaporated in the wind! The person ahead of us started to scream as she slid down but all we heard was "Ah-" before she was gone. The slide was terrifying as was the wedgie and partial enema I received on the way down.

The other would be Mission:Space orange. Only rode it once and thought I was going to die. The g-forces caused pressure on my chest, shich in turn made it hard to breathe, which caused a MAJOR panic attack. I felt like I was having a heart attack. Couldn't breathe. Tunnel vision. When I got off I was RUINED for the rest of the day (a good 7 hours).

Snow White...when I was a kid it scared the crap out of me! So sad it's closed down, as we wanted that rite of passage for our little ones as well:( Twisted; I know!

The Magical Express back to the airport. :sad1::sad1:

Back to the real world! :scared::crazy2:

Dan

This is definitely the scariest for me! NOOO! I don't want to go back there!!!

I will never go on Summit Plummet. Ever. So that's a nonissue. lol.

ToT scares me, but I love it. I go on the one at DCA all the time, but it has the same ride sequence all the time. Knowing when the drops are going to happen makes a HUGE difference!! I've actually helped a terrified friend or two before - "ok, the drop is going to happen here...NOW!" lol. Because I don't know what to expect, the HS version freaks me out, but we will still go on it multiple times this trip.

Definitely Alien Encounter. I was a kid and was almost in tears! Of course, now that I'm an adult, I'd love to ride it but we can't :'(

It would be so incredibly awesome if it were themed to the movie Alien and placed in DHS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter