The wedding trip - is starting!!!!

Anyone think she is being rather rude not coming back during the wedding celebrations to tell us all about it LOL ;)

Hope it was all that you dreamed it would be.

Kirsten

Anyone think she is being rather rude not coming back during the wedding celebrations to tell us all about it LOL ;)

Hope it was all that you dreamed it would be.

Kirsten

I was expecting a live feed and a piece of cake, some people put no thought into these weddings.:rotfl:

Hope everything went well:goodvibes

hi, just wanted to say congratulations!
I've been lurking around some of your wedding posts for a while, so thought I should post and come out the dark!
i hope your day is magical :goodvibes

I'm exactly the same! Been following the thread for a while and only registered yesterday so just wanted to share my best wishes and congratulations! I can't think of anything more enchanting and magical :) Hope you had the most amazing day and enjoy the rest of your trip! Can't wait to hear about it!

Eeeeeeeeee! Thanks everyone for the lovely messages.

Yesterday was the most magical, perfect, amazing day of our lives.

The weather was perfect, all of our guests loved everything and I can't believe how quickly 10 hours can pass!!

Hopefully it won't be long until there are photos.

We woke up really early excited today. So enjoyed some breakfast in the Club lounge an then had 2 hours in MK. It was quite busy but we had the happiest time I've ever had in a park. We only did HM and the peoplemover but saw lots of acts and had loads of congratulations.

Just sitting on our balcony now eating some CL afternoon tea and leftover wedding cake. My parents DME bus comes in 30 minutes. :( I'll be really sad to see them go.

Congratulations! Glad you had an amazing day.

Looking forward to seeing photos :goodvibes

Congratulations :cheer2:

Glad you had a magical day and are enjoying your first day as married couple - can't imagine anywhere better in the world :cloud9:

Congratulations, sounds like you had an amazing day. can't wait to see some photos.

Congratulations! I remember you getting engaged at DLP:goodvibes

CONGRATULATIONS!! Awww yey! A little update, thanks for dropping in Victoria, we've all been excited as you've probably gathered :goodvibes

Hope your parents have a safe journey home :thumbsup2 Looking forward to maybe seeing a photo soon :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter