• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This Is Going To Be So GROOVY!

I am not so much worried about it falling into the water or parking lot...what if it just stops?

Have you ever been on the monorail and had it stop for a looong time? YES!

Have you ever been stopped on an attraction and had to be ushered off? YES!

What happens if these stop? Are you just left there dangling in a tiny box with no air conditioner and your kids making it rock way too much and complaining they need to go to the bathroom and then of course, I will get hungry...:guilty::sad2:>:(

The system can be manually moved -- unlike the monorail.

If I read correctly ,the Gondolas will drop off at the International Gateway at epcot. Is this correct? Planning ahead

Anyone notice the nice mirror finish on the glass? So no one seeing inside.. I forsee a 20 feet club thread soon.. yuk haha.

I am interested in seeing how this is going to change the number of people in the lines trying to enter and then exit Epcot through IG. That was one of the benefits of staying at The Boardwalk area resorts but now there might be so many people from the Gondola resorts that it could be packed at that entrance at busy times. I hope they are adding more security lines at IG.

I am interested in seeing how this is going to change the number of people in the lines trying to enter and then exit Epcot through IG. That was one of the benefits of staying at The Boardwalk area resorts but now there might be so many people from the Gondola resorts that it could be packed at that entrance at busy times. I hope they are adding more security lines at IG.
The gondolas will drop off a few people at a time, in a continuous flow, while a boat, bus or monorail dumps a big group of people at once. So hopefully, it wouldn't be too crowded at the IG. But Disney will need to add more people going through the IG, so they will need to add more security lines and touch posts to handle the increase.

I will miss just being able to walk through the IG without a crowd once the gondolas start running, even if they add more security and touch posts.

The gondolas will drop off a few people at a time, in a continuous flow, while a boat, bus or monorail dumps a big group of people at once. So hopefully, it wouldn't be too crowded at the IG. But Disney will need to add more people going through the IG, so they will need to add more security lines and touch posts to handle the increase.

I will miss just being able to walk through the IG without a crowd once the gondolas start running, even if they add more security and touch posts.
Supposedly construction is happening at the IG to add additional touch points through the removal of a small garden area, and the rumor is a separate path is being created behind the gift shop there that would be the exit from the park, leading straight to the skyliner and the current touch points would be entrance only.

My guess is that the security lines will be at Gondola boarding , like the monorails are now. From construction photos, it appears that they will be adding more entrance lines. I predict other then the Fish & Chips store, which will see a tremendous increase in traffic, all should flow smoothly.

Supposedly construction is happening at the IG to add additional touch points through the removal of a small garden area

:thumbsup2

internationalgateway2-26-19-9-1200x800.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter