This is Us- Season four

I'm going to take a wild guess, and say I think the person in the car is Malik. I know, I know. He and Deja might not even still be together after all this time, but the honking felt like, to me, something Malik would do.

Yes...I was so glad to see the old Beth back...I felt like she had been missing for a cpl. episodes.

As far as who pulled...I have no idea, but my guess is Beth...and I think she and Randal are still together (I feel like at some point we saw something indicating they maybe weren't???) Anyways just the way Randal said look who's here makes me feel like it's Beth, but who knows lol.

We did see them in the flash forward, and they are together.

This has reminded me that was see Toby alone in the flash forward. How sad that something will happen to their storyline where they may not be together.

We did see them in the flash forward, and they are together.

This has reminded me that was see Toby alone in the flash forward. How sad that something will happen to their storyline where they may not be together.
Yes, Beth was in making coffee when Randall and Tess arrived. We saw them hug and clearly saw Beth’s wedding rings. Toby arrived alone reportedly sans wedding ring (though I never went back and double-checked that for myself). Toby said that he talked to Jack and “they’re” on the way, but we didn’t find out who is with Jack.

Yes...I was so glad to see the old Beth back...I felt like she had been missing for a cpl. episodes.

As far as who pulled...I have no idea, but my guess is Beth...and I think she and Randal are still together (I feel like at some point we saw something indicating they maybe weren't???) Anyways just the way Randal said look who's here makes me feel like it's Beth, but who knows lol.

I believe we already saw Beth inside. Could be wrong but I swear we saw her.

Have they shown Miguel in the house yet?
Nicky was there with Rebecca in the room right?

I say its Kate bringing Miguel.

My thought with Kate in the car ride was fear, fear of Ellie changing her mind about the adoption.
Is there not a time period where a birth Mother can change her mind?

Have they shown Miguel in the house yet?
Nicky was there with Rebecca in the room right?

I say its Kate bringing Miguel.

My thought with Kate in the car ride was fear, fear of Ellie changing her mind about the adoption.
Is there not a time period where a birth Mother can change her mind?
I thought we saw Miguel in the room with Rebecca already...but I could be remembering wrong.

Per Entertainment Weekly:

Tuesday’s season 3 finale of NBC’s era-hopping family drama, titled “Her,” brought the first and highly anticipated peek at Rebecca (Mandy Moore) in the distant future. And while she was indeed revealed to be alive, This Is Us fans were left to wonder: This Is…. the End? With the family gathering at Kevin’s house to say a final farewell, Randall (Sterling K. Brown) walked dutifully if glumly into the bedroom, where Rebecca lay in bed, her brother-in-law Nicky (Griffin Dunne) by her side. Her son said his own name twice, as if to remind her who he was, while she stared at him with little sign of recognition, seemingly in a world of her own. End of scene. End of episode. End of season 3.

One thing I forgot to say is that I loved how Independent they made Madison look. She gave birth to twins and crap happens and she just takes charge.
Carrying both carseats into the house and just taking care of business, loved it!

She definitely was on top of her game. More power to her.

Am I mistaken, or wasn't Madison kind of a shallow, rich girl when we met her in the eating disorder support group? I thought she really wanted to have a friendship with Kate and wasn't a bad person at heart, but I thought part of the reason the friendship was so important to her was that she really didn't have good friends and was kind of drifting. Does anyone remember early Madison who can clarify for me?

She definitely was on top of her game. More power to her.

Am I mistaken, or wasn't Madison kind of a shallow, rich girl when we met her in the eating disorder support group? I thought she really wanted to have a friendship with Kate and wasn't a bad person at heart, but I thought part of the reason the friendship was so important to her was that she really didn't have good friends and was kind of drifting. Does anyone remember early Madison who can clarify for me?

Yes, that was her, they matured her so well.
Like this couple, hope it works it out for them.

I really liked the episode too. It brought back memories of birth of my kids births and drives home from the hospital.

I get the Kate thing. Talk about awkward. Who drives the birthmom home from the hospital? I think Kate was just trying to fill the awkward space in the car and saying all the wrong things. I can see why she's be upset if she felt they (all 3 of them) had chosen to do the best thing for Hailey and now things have changed.

I didn't see what I'd consider a preview but I did see a blub that Phylicia Rashad would he back to guest star in March. Sounds like some of you didn't even get that.

I think the person in the car at the end is Jack and his wife/girlfriend. I'm pretty sure we haven't seen him at the house yet. But I think they want us to think it's Kate.
Jack is only a couple of years older than Kevin's kids - and Hailey is the exact same age - it could be Malik or Kate with Jack and Hailey, but couldn't be Jack and his wife as this "future" is only about 10-11 years from the present day

Loved Madison and Kevin. I am really rooting for them. They haven’t said I love you yet, have they?

I think the writers had Randall be so obnoxious about pushing the third child on the way home from the hospital in order to tie in the branches of his family speech and the 3 kids he ended up with after all.

I absolutely loved the last 3 minutes of this episode…starting when the Bread song began. The flash backs to the kids growing up in the car. Then ending with Deja saying, “it goes faster than you think.”
Yes, the drive, but so obviously Life. Loved it! ❤

They did a great job casting adult Deja. I was pretty sure that’s who she was as soon as we saw her.
I thought the same..... she looked very similiar to the younger Deja,expressions etc were spot on...I knew who she was instantly (not the case with every character younger/older) I'm in the 'Kate was annoying' camp :rotfl2: But I tend to be there a lot anyway, I feel like a lot of her character is somewhat self centered....:rolleyes1 I really enjoyed the weaving of the different generations bringing babies home...so sweet. Still my favorite show ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter