This is Us- Season four

Good episode tonight. I really wonder why we haven’t seen Kate in any flash forwards. I realized tonight that we haven’t seen Madison either. That may be because we didn’t know she was in the picture until fairly recently.

I liked tonight’s episode because it showed that things aren’t always perfect. There are bumps and stupid fights in every family, no matter how perfect they seem from the outside.

As soon as Beth told Randall his favourite beer was in the cooler I knew her mom would be staying lol

Did anyone else feel like calling their parents and saying thank you?

Good episode tonight. I really wonder why we haven’t seen Kate in any flash forwards. I realized tonight that we haven’t seen Madison either. That may be because we didn’t know she was in the picture until fairly recently.

I liked tonight’s episode because it showed that things aren’t always perfect. There are bumps and stupid fights in every family, no matter how perfect they seem from the outside.

As soon as Beth told Randall his favourite beer was in the cooler I knew her mom would be staying lol

Did anyone else feel like calling their parents and saying thank you?
I really liked the episode too. I could sooo relate to Kevin and the weirdness of "losing" your family as you get older and wanting everyone to live in a compound lol...I've been preaching connecting houses for years lol.

I really feel the stars of the show though are Randal/Beth family...I just love them...like everything about them, all the interactions, the looks, just all of it.

I really liked the episode too. I could sooo relate to Kevin and the weirdness of "losing" your family as you get older and wanting everyone to live in a compound lol...I've been preaching connecting houses for years lol.

I really feel the stars of the show though are Randal/Beth family...I just love them...like everything about them, all the interactions, the looks, just all of it.

I would happily live in a compound with Kevin...just saying lol

I liked the episode a lot. I may have fallen more in love with Kevin. He was so sweet to Toby and Kate. I did understand Toby's frustration though at wanting to provide for his family. I am liking Madison more and more.

What stole the show for me though was Randall and Deja. They are my favorite characters on the show and I loved the interactions between them back when they first had Deja living with them. My third favorite character is Nicky. Needless to say, I was elated to see he will be featured next week!

I liked the episode a lot. I may have fallen more in love with Kevin. He was so sweet to Toby and Kate. I did understand Toby's frustration though at wanting to provide for his family. I am liking Madison more and more.

What stole the show for me though was Randall and Deja. They are my favorite characters on the show and I loved the interactions between them back when they first had Deja living with them. My third favorite character is Nicky. Needless to say, I was elated to see he will be featured next week!

I was so glad that it was Nicky. I was afraid it was going to be Sophie.

Randall and his family are my favorite. Particularly, Beth. She just cracks me up. And her mother reminds me of Marie Barone on Everybody Loves Raymond. So funny!

I really liked the episode, but it also made me uncomfortable... just like life. I’m worried about Toby. I was so uncomfortable for Jack. I keep loving Kevin more. I’ve been where Beth is with my mother and hope that my kids don’t feel that way about me. I love Randall and Beth and their whole, messy, chaotic, loving family. I am so happy that Kate stood up for herself. I was a little surprised at how young Tess and Deja are. I think I had them a couple of years older in my mind.
If it hadn’t been so late, I would have called my mom up to thank her at the end of the episode. I still should.

I really liked the episode, but it also made me uncomfortable... just like life. I’m worried about Toby. I was so uncomfortable for Jack. I keep loving Kevin more. I’ve been where Beth is with my mother and hope that my kids don’t feel that way about me. I love Randall and Beth and their whole, messy, chaotic, loving family. I am so happy that Kate stood up for herself. I was a little surprised at how young Tess and Deja are. I think I had them a couple of years older in my mind.
If it hadn’t been so late, I would have called my mom up to thank her at the end of the episode. I still should.

I wonder if this is the start of a downward spiral. In one of the flash forwards, we saw him depressed and lying in bed.

You just KNEW the waitress was going to choose Jack's credit card.

I feel like a broken record every week when I say "I thought this was a really good episode.". I loved Kevin at the end coming to the realization that his family looks different now. I kind of feel like I am in the same boat. I've been married for 12 years (no kids), but if someone said "tell me about your family" - I would immediately talk about my sister and Mom.

I also loved the scene with Randall and Deja on the porch.

Lyrick Ross, who plays Deja is 17. Eris Baker, Tess is 15, so they are taking some liberties there. But they are young actresses, and quite talented. I hope Lyrick has a long career, she is terrific.

It was just okay for me too. I love Nicky, and I was thinking he will stay in CA too. I wonder if he will try to find Sally. I like his interactions with Jack when they were younger. I'm trying to remember what happened. I know they were close, then stopped talking in Vietnam and I guess they never repaired their relationship. Is that right? I also remember a young child in Vietnam was killed by Nicky's negligence I think? Something about a boat and explosives? And Nicky was an addict.

The end was touching when he was talking to the twins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter