Those darn bubble wands

Of course the parks aren’t only for kids, but they are certainly primarily for kids. Is that even a point of contention, that would be weird.
If you spend enough time on the Boards you'll see that for a subset of people they get miffed at seeing people there without kids. There's also a subset of people who think that everything has to be centered around their children such as parade viewing, lines, food places, merch and more.

I don't think there's much of a subset of people who think no one should be taking kids to Disney but there certainly is a subset of people that don't like those traveling without them (even if they have kids but didn't have them on the trip).

IDK it's weird I agree :) but alas here we are...

We despise the bubble wands. Our main issue is my wife is carrying a camera (not just using a phone), a real camera. Every time we see bubbles I have to warn her to protect her camera lense from getting bubbles on it.

This is an $8 problem. Just get a UV lens filter. Unscrew it and wipe it off if it gets whatever on it. These protect against so much more than bubbles.

I searched bubble wands cause we had several instances on our recent trip october 2023. So this still remains a problem. Yes, I can walk around the bubble cart or baby in stroller with bubble wand. I can even put up with waiting for a parade in a cloud of bubbles. Breathing them in having your leg soaked cause of the constant flow.... BUT eating at a outdoor sitting area > and the children right next to us are pointing the bubble wand at our food? and us? Really ?? I am editing here to add: when we said sorry, we are getting bubbles in our food > the mom pointed it at me herself. Instead of being on you tube > I got up threw out our food and walked away. I think if we don't band them then we need to open a bubble area but the smoking sections so people can freely bubble it up. Please someone pay attention to or it will be bubble wars???? I contemplated buying one just to fight off the bubble people. This could mean war. ?? Whats next super soakers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter