Those using swagbucks ???

One more beginner question -- what order should I give things to the cashier? Gift card, QR code, credit card? Or QR code first?
I always do qr code first. Then they scan the item. Then rewards. I confirm account info on the screen. Then I choose where to send the receipt. Finally I swipe my visa gift card. This has always worked.

I always do qr code first. Then they scan the item. Then rewards. I confirm account info on the screen. Then I choose where to send the receipt. Finally I swipe my visa gift card. This has always worked.

Thanks! Going to try this for the first time this evening.

Now that you can no longer use Target GCs to buy Disney GCs, what are people doing? Has anyone tried using a prepaid Visa card? Can you still use Walmart GCs to buy Disney GCs?

Now that you can no longer use Target GCs to buy Disney GCs, what are people doing? Has anyone tried using a prepaid Visa card? Can you still use Walmart GCs to buy Disney GCs?
I'm cashing out the first GC of each month for Walmart, to get the monthly discount. After that, I cash out anything else each month through PayPal.

Yes, both Walmart and Sam's Club still take GCs to buy Disney GCs. I do Sam's, again for the discount there. Now that I'm only cashing out one Walmart card per month, it takes me a while to save enough to buy the $150 pack for $144.98. But that's OK, I've decided I like mixing in PayPal. My next Disney-related trip is to Aulani, and heaven knows I'll need plenty of cash for that trip! :)

$25 virtual Visa for the first redemption if it's "on sale" like it was this month. Otherwise, I'll redeem for Amazon GCs. Thereafter it will be PayPal for the remainder of the month.

I can use Amazon GCs to purchase Safeway GCs. And then use the Safeway GCs to purchase Disney GCs.

$25 virtual Visa for the first redemption if it's "on sale" like it was this month. Otherwise, I'll redeem for Amazon GCs. Thereafter it will be PayPal for the remainder of the month.

I can use Amazon GCs to purchase Safeway GCs. And then use the Safeway GCs to purchase Disney GCs.

Just a reminder for anyone who does Safeway GCs that they're also on MGCP.

It's not much of a rebate, but some. And it helps for Swago if you're going for that - especially during the main Swago (when for the last many months it's been any $$ amount marking the square off like on the one that just ended - not the usually later in the month Shop Swago where it always has a $50 requirement with the much smaller possible total also)

Easy 150 Sb with PantaFlix. Register . rent a movie with a code on their website. no need to put your card details. and 150 SB is pending for 7 days

Are they supposed to send me the code or find it on their website? I registered but I'm confused about the code part. Also, did you actually watch the movie or just rent it.

Thanks -- this worked perfectly (or seems to have, at least so far). Cashier was able to scan the code, scanned the Disney GC, and paid with AmEx.

A few more questions -- is there any reason not to give the phone number connected to my BB rewards account? Like BB will see that I am purchasing a zillion $50 GCs and that will raise some sort of red flag? Also, should I expect anything from SB before the 500 points appear in my account? Like maybe an email, or something pending?

Thanks -- this worked perfectly (or seems to have, at least so far). Cashier was able to scan the code, scanned the Disney GC, and paid with AmEx.

A few more questions -- is there any reason not to give the phone number connected to my BB rewards account? Like BB will see that I am purchasing a zillion $50 GCs and that will raise some sort of red flag? Also, should I expect anything from SB before the 500 points appear in my account? Like maybe an email, or something pending?

You should give your BB phone number to earn points with BB. No reason not too. Also, SB should send you a shop and earn email in a few days. This precedes your 500 SB bonus by a couple of days usually. (a few people have mentioned they don't get the shop and earn email, but I think most people do).

Has anyone done the dollar shave club $5 trial?

I did it a while back. It was very easy. I got the trial and then put my future shipments on "hold". My son really liked the products so I haven't cancelled because I'll probably order another shipment.

You should give your BB phone number to earn points with BB. No reason not too.

I agree... no reason not to!
I had a tiny amount of BB Reward points before I began purchasing Disney GC using the SB BB bonus (I started with the original version, which gave the bonus for each $50 purchase) I am finished now as I have enough for food/park expenses for my upcoming trip and ……. I earned $10 in BB Rewards vouchers. So I am going to head back and do one of those Disney GC where you load as much as you want and just get one for $10. Free Disney money!!

[ps- I hope they will let me load *just* $10 if not, I'll get a BB GC through SB and get a Disney GC from BB for a greater amount]

Last edited:
I had a tiny amount of BB Reward points before I began purchasing Disney GC using the SB BB bonus (I started with the original version, which gave the bonus for each $50 purchase) I am finished now as I have enough for food/park expenses for my upcoming trip and ……. I earned $10 in BB Rewards vouchers. So I am going to head back and do one of those Disney GC where you load as much as you want and just get one for $10. Free Disney money!!

[ps- I hope they will let me load *just* $10 if not, I'll get a BB GC through SB and get a Disney GC from BB for a greater amount]
The variable load Disney gift cards at BB have a $25 minimum, but you can apply your $10 rewards certificates to it, making it only $15 OOP. Also, if you want to take advantage of the SB QR code offer, make sure that you do NOT consider your rewards certificates towards the $50 since they won't count. For example, if you bought a $50 gift card and used the $10 rewards certificate, SB would only count it as a $40 purchase and you would not get the 500 SB bonus.

Swagbucks is 12% off of $50. Shopkick is 0.8% (100 kicks for $50 which is worth $0.40)

So you are purchasing a BB gift card through MyGiftCardsPlus for a 12% discount and then turning around and purchasing a $50 Disney Gift card. But what is this QR code everyone keeps speaking about? Is that just through ShopKick or is there also a QR Code through Swagbucks? I am just really confused about this offer......

Are they supposed to send me the code or find it on their website? I registered but I'm confused about the code part. Also, did you actually watch the movie or just rent it.
Did it show as pending yet? Mine did within a couple minutes, even though I didn't do much beyond click the activation email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter