Thursday Riddle

monymony3471 said:
Helping you all along to your two hooty.

I'd be Boomer Tumey.
Hay boomer. Start posting! I love to watch a mouseketeer turn into a vet! Do it here. Twinkles, Mitzy, Fizzie (myself) are here and Queenie and possibly pongo will give you a shout out!

Mary Jo,

I see the Berg/Berts have caused you some confusion. :teeth:
Don't feel bad, we ourselves stay confused. :rotfl2:
And, I see that once again Horsegirl was no help whatsoever. :sad2:
Grammy, thanks for helping us out. :thumbsup2

Yes, Latoberg and I are married. He is a United Methodist Pastor and I work in the office of the church where he is the minister. I am the "real" boss and frequently have to remind him of that! :lmao: He had reports due and was trying to tell MOI to get back to work! The nerve! :teeth:

Sorry for the confusion, but thanks for being interested enough to ask! :rolleyes1

Mary Jo said:
These names are killing me :rotfl2:

So ccormier & tsamingo are preinterchangeable then, or seminterchangeable... :teeth:

Well, I would have said they had to wait till they were married....but since Tara is a dirty stopout.....then yes....I guess they are! ;) :rotfl2: :teeth: :banana:

Mary Jo said:
These names are killing me :rotfl2:

So ccormier & tsamingo are preinterchangeable then, or seminterchangeable... :teeth:
I think they are!!!!!!!!!! preinterchangeable as fiances....or semi! Excellent interpretation and extrapolation Mitzy.

Hay Donna!!!!!!!!!! Missed you today! :wave:

Mary Jo said:

:rotfl2: Something like that ;) :teeth:

I can't say what my name would be :blush:

horsegirl said:
Hay Mitzy Clark! I have no idea what interchangeable really meant. It just sounded good. I see Grammy did a much better job defining that thing we know as Eggbert. I lost many brain cells at Disney last week. This is my excuse for at least the next year..... :teeth:
It was all those rounds on Everest.

horsegirl said:

Hay Donna!!!!!!!!!! Missed you today! :wave:

I felt like I was missing something all day. I even called Dyan at lunch to see if I was missing anything good! :blush: :teeth: :rotfl2:

firstmickey said:
Well, I would have said they had to wait till they were married....but since Tara is a dirty stopout.....then yes....I guess they are! ;) :rotfl2: :teeth: :banana:

Hey!!! :mad:

:rotfl: ;)

drebert said:
And, I see that once again Horsegirl was no help whatsoever. :sad2:
:furious: :teeth:

I am the "real" boss and frequently have to remind him of that!
You honestly think you have to 'remind' him of this? :rolleyes:

Hay Egglette. :rotfl2:

horsegirl said:
:furious: :teeth:

You honestly think you have to 'remind' him of this? :rolleyes:

Hay Egglette. :rotfl2:

Well, he's a man. Of course he has to be reminded! :teeth:

Stopping to help on the tri - hoooty

And to see that Tara is once again a dirty ditty or something like that :rotfl2:

Grammyof2 said:
Stopping to help on the tri - hoooty

And to see that Tara is once again a dirty ditty or something like that :rotfl2:

We're only up to Tooty Hooty, Gram :rolleyes:

And.....what do you mean once again :confused3 :smooth:

;)

Come on people, don't stop now, we are almost there.................

And almost never works for me :teeth:

Gram......do you think you have it in you for another one?

you need rest....soup....tea...... :teeth:

Well Tara, my first dog was named Butchy and we lived on Friend Street so that makes me butchey friend :confused3

Come on peeps, this can't take all night. I need to take my Nyquil :teeth:

Grammyof2 said:
Well Tara, my first dog was named Butchy and we lived on Friend Street so that makes me butchey friend :confused3

:rotfl2: I was actually thinking of it and I was wrong earlier when I figured it. I'd forgotten we had a dog when I was little....and that we lived in a different house until I was 5 :rolleyes:

So mine actually would be Nero Maple. Not nearly as embarassing as what I'd thought :rotfl:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH It's ME!!!

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooootttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hoooooooooooooooooooooootyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter