Thursday Riddle

I'll remember that when you are putting tables back in place tomorrow.

Alone

Remember?

latoberg said:
I'll remember that when you are putting tables back in place tomorrow.

Alone

Remember?

Ah. No. I am going errand "shopping" tomorrow. Remember?

So is anyone going tell me what a dirty stopout is, or should I just imagine the definition????????????????????

Do I need to remind you two, just like the Silly's, that there is this thing called a livingroom, where you put a sofa, sit and talk to each other :lmao:

Grammyof2 said:
So is anyone going tell me what a dirty stopout is, or should I just imagine the definition????????????????????

LOL! Well, back when we just learned that Tara and Craigy were a couple...(wasn't me that asked...just for the record...despite what Craigy thinks! :snooty: )........Tara made a comment on the Angel thread about packing her bag for NYE at his house.

and Cami with her wonderful Scottish wisdom and Tartan Talk......quoted it and posted...

ooooooooooooooo, Tara's a dirty stopout!!!!!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
which caused us to immediately adopt that term. And torture Tara with it forever. (she's been a very good sport)! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

Grammyof2 said:
Do I need to remind you two, just like the Silly's, that there is this thing called a livingroom, where you put a sofa, sit and talk to each other :lmao:

This is much more fun! :teeth: Witnesses and all! :lmao:

Oh, and we are in the same room about oh... 4 feet apart or so! :lmao:

Grammyof2 said:

Or at least private messages if you don't wanna look at each other! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well I must say, I like it - A Dirty Stopout :banana: :banana: Has quite a classy ring to it :rotfl2:

:snooty: Well fine then! I will take my dirt laundry elsewhere! It's time for bed anyway! :teeth:

drebert said:
:snooty: Well fine then! I will take my dirt laundry elsewhere! It's time for bed anyway! :teeth:

Ok Dre off to bed for you and none of this :laundy: dirty stuff :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

firstmickey said:
Bed is the best place to do Laundry! ;) :teeth: :thumbsup2 :rotfl: Gram...Im with ya sister. Which is good cause you need a nurse. Are you deep breathing?

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Hello - Of course I'm deep breathing - 2 hooties and the :laundy: and a dirty stopout. Whata think I am, a prune or a popsicle :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter