• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time to select your FP email questions

I forgot! Checked email in bed and I did fp in bed last night. Fop was gone! My day will begin super early, get in park 1st and ride it before line gets crazy.

Op sounds like we are arriving same day. Where are you staying?

We are back at CBR again this trip. Stayed there earlier this month when we brought DGD after school got out and had a great time, construction and all. When I saw a dirt cheap AP rate for my birthday trip I had to grab it. Some things are just too good to pass up ;)

You?

My emails also always come in the afternoon. And i'm thankful for them because there have been several times that I forgot to book FPs until I saw the email. Been lucky to get what we wanted anyway, but that was before Pandora. I actually remembered to book them in the morning this time!

They may send the FP+ email late, but they sent the "your package payment is due in X days" reminder email well in advance. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter