Tom & Heidi 1/19/09 Italy WD/WP/Narcoossee's/Sago Cay...Sprint to the Finish!!!

I love your bouquet keepsakes! BEAUTIFUL! And the Mary Poppins party was beautiful as well, looked like soo much fun.

NO NO NO NO NO NO OOOOOOOOOOO Heidi... you can't be back yet... i thought you was going in October to the UK- we didnt get to meet up!! Jeeeezeee why did i think it was October? I was going to get in contact with you in a few days to see when you was leaving and if you wanted to meet for a drink ... and i just saw your post that you was back and i just checked my mail and realized...... :guilty:

I hope you had an amazing time!! - what did you get upto??!! Did you make it to London at all?

x

Yes, sorry. We just got back yesterday. We had a great time and did make it to London the last three days of the trip. We went to see Lion King the first night and decided to see "Sister Act" our last night.

The show was awesome! But we had eaten right next door right before, and I got horrible food poisoning! I ended up at Chelsea Westminster and they admitted me over night. :sick: So, we were a day late getting home, but I didn't get to see anymore of London by staying a day longer :headache:

I wish we could have met you, though! :sad:

Hi Heidi! So glad you had a nice trip. Major bummer about the food poisoning though. :sick: I have a random question for you. You had the destination castle cake with fresh flower correct? Well, that's what we are going with. Do you remember how much it was for the floral? I'm just curious and trying to prepare myself for when we get our BEO...:laughing: Thanks so much! :goodvibes

PS. your keepsake floral came out beautiful! :thumbsup2

Yes, sorry. We just got back yesterday. We had a great time and did make it to London the last three days of the trip. We went to see Lion King the first night and decided to see "Sister Act" our last night.

The show was awesome! But we had eaten right next door right before, and I got horrible food poisoning! I ended up at Chelsea Westminster and they admitted me over night. :sick: So, we were a day late getting home, but I didn't get to see anymore of London by staying a day longer :headache:

I wish we could have met you, though! :sad:

Ohhh my goodness!! Im so sorry that you got ill! How awful!!??:scared1: The Sister Act show is very new to our theatres in london...the Lion King is great - its been around for sooooo long but its still going strong!!

Again, im very sorry about not being able to meet up and my sillyness of not realising you was travelling already!! Perhaps if you ever make it to london again? :idea:

Hi Heidi!

I read over your PJ again, and had a few questions, if you don't mind? Did DPS do your Epcot photos, or was it the Roots? And how was your dinner? I know you didn't like the tiramisu, but would you generally recommend the menu?

BTW - I still can't get over how amazing your wedding was!

The Roots did the EPCOT dinner photos. We signed the contract before the rule went into effect. And yes, except for the Tiramisu, the dinner was great! I would definitely recommend it.

thanks for all the compliments!!

The Roots did the EPCOT dinner photos. We signed the contract before the rule went into effect. And yes, except for the Tiramisu, the dinner was great! I would definitely recommend it.

thanks for all the compliments!!

I specifically asked about the Tiramisu during our PS just because of you!! They insisted it's served individually and not like you had it. That is one of my favorite desserts!

I just read your entire TR today and wanted to tell you how AMAZING everything seemed (and looked!) and hope you and Tom have a lifetime of happiness together! :lovestruc

I also realized that today is your anniversary! So Happy Anniversary!! :goodvibes

Thank you so much!

Since it's our "second" wedding, today kind of takes a back seat to June 13th. But, we planned on having a vacation or getaway of sorts on this day. Since we're flying from Germany to KS for our big move tomorrow, we just had our last German dinner at a castle tonight! But, we should be at WDW on Friday for four nights at BWV and BLT!

But, I can't believe it was a year ago today. What a great day!

Oh you will have to let me know how BWV are! We are planning to rent for the wedding!

Stacey,

We just got back from WDW today. We really enjoyed the BWV. The rooms aren't nearly as spacious as BLT, but they are still wonderfully large. It was so nice to walk to EPCOT and the Studios. Only down-side was no counter service for breakfast. There's the Boardwalk Bakery, some continental stuff in the Bellevue Lounge or sit-down at Kouzzina's. Other than that, you can walk to the Yacht or Beach Club for b'fast, as well.

I really have a hard time saying which DVC resort I love the best. We've stayed at 4 now, and I like them all for different reasons. I'm sure you'll love it.

I have so thoroughly enjoyed your wedding reports, Heidi!

I took my daughter and 16-year-old granddaughter to London for a week, in late August. My granddaughter had always wanted to go for that b'day, and to see "Phantom of the Opera". We saw that, and then the next night I surprised her with "Lion King". I put them in that order for a rather obvious reason, and she loved both of them. We are all so ready to go back.

I have so thoroughly enjoyed your wedding reports, Heidi!

I took my daughter and 16-year-old granddaughter to London for a week, in late August. My granddaughter had always wanted to go for that b'day, and to see "Phantom of the Opera". We saw that, and then the next night I surprised her with "Lion King". I put them in that order for a rather obvious reason, and she loved both of them. We are all so ready to go back.

Awesome! That sounds like a great trip.

I'm so glad you like pictures so much!! I can't count the number if times I have checked out your pics to get me in the "wedding mindset" (not that it's hard to get my mind focused on all things wedding related :rotfl:.

I love, love, love both of your weddings - in fact your Sago Cay pics are the reason I changed my mind from a Grand 1 fireworks cruise for just the bridal party to a dessert party at Sago Cay for the whole crew! Your fireworks pics are so beautiful :) Thanks for sharing all of the details...

Ok, I was going through my subscribed threads & realized I never finished reading your wedding report. All finished now & so glad you came back & completed it.

Your wedding was A-ma-zing.

I especially loved the shots or you & the wedding party & the MICE. Adorable.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Hope you & Tom have many, many happy years together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter