Tom & Heidi 1/19/09 Italy WD/WP/Narcoossee's/Sago Cay...Sprint to the Finish!!!

Thanks! :)

We just got back last night from WDW! Had a great time, but it was HOT, and the heat and humidity definitely has more effect when you're pregnant. I had to take a lot of naps.

Congrats Heidi and Tom!!!
Question did you have your bouquet keepsake done by disney floral?? I really love the way yours came out!

Congratulations on the baby - that is wonderful news. :wizard:

Glad you had a good trip to WDW and that you took lot's of rest naps out of the heat. :thumbsup2 I imagine you might have looked at Disney differently now that you will soon have a little one to show it all too.

Hi Heidi,

I just went through your trip report on your wedding and everthing look amazing :) Quick question, I love your centerpieces, if you dont mind me asking, how much were they? And what was it called?

Thanks,

Johcalyn

Heidi,
I have been reading this planning thread over the last 3 days during the slow times at work, since I am caught up with my work. Thank you for taking the time when you had it to write it! I haven't read many, but I am starting to get ideas for a much later date and because I am helping a friend out for her upcoming. Your advice of what you experienced is helpful, especially when it comes to photos and a list. I have your thread bookmarked and will go back and make a list in a notebook from it and other threads I will be reading.

I went back to the first post and started that way, as my set up has newest post first. I rarely got to see any of the photos that were links but today I got to see what I missed. I was almost in tears about the photos of you BFF/MOHs hands and how important she/they had been in your life and again with your dad. When he said to Tom to take care of you. My heart aches for that.... as my father is gone and Im the baby (born on Father's day to boot). I know you will treasure that.

Your dress was beautiful and you.... omg! Stunning! You and Tom are a striking couple. I want to thank you both, for having the courage and bravery to stand for our country and for others.

Thank you again for sharing your planning and day with your readers. I have many ideas swimming in my little brain right now.

Congrats on the baby! Wish you much health and happiness in the years to come!

Thanks Judi!

Johcalyn-Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. This was the description off my BEO. I had seen something similar in Franck's and we went off of that:

"Design small tabletop topiaries designed with coordinating mixed floral and as minimal greenery as possible.
Floral is to be inspired by the Classic Elegance table but with light lavender colors added
Design slightly taller and slightly bigger (but not as big as the large 30" topiary). Add accents of ivy to wrap around
the main stem of the topiary. Place one per Guest round"

They were $185 each

Sha-Thanks for reading and for all the kind comments! It was certainly a magical experience all around, and I am thrilled if any of my comments help you cement your own ideas for a spectacular day!

Heidi
your wedding was Beautiful!!!
I just read both your trip reports after you commented on my post!
At the moment we are trying to decide between an escape and a wishes wedding.
DF wants escape because its cheaper but I want wishes because there wont be very many people there if any and it means I can have lots of photo and video!!:thumbsup2
Just have to do a little more persuading!!!
Congrats on the little one!!
Talk soon Lauren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter