Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

I almost did the 7-8 after MNSSHP then realized if I did it the day of party, I could sleep in. So will go to the playtime and then go back to bed. LOL

But not the event we all anticipated...

Passholders will gain exclusive access to Toy Story Land in September and will be able to take advantage of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Attendees will get access to the 2 new attractions and Toy Story Mania. Plus, guests will also be able to enjoy tasty snacks over at Woody’s Lunch Box.

Registration for this event will open in the coming weeks and we will notify you as soon as it does. Eligible Passholders may register themselves and 1 Guest.
I'm there Aug until Sept 1, would be nice if it started Sept 1 before I leave.

Signed up for the 7-8am timeslot on 9/15, wondering if they’re going to make us leave the park afterwards since it officially opens at 9am? Was planning on just spending the morning at DHS

Signed up for the 7-8am timeslot on 9/15, wondering if they’re going to make us leave the park afterwards since it officially opens at 9am? Was planning on just spending the morning at DHS
I was wondering about this too, since we have that same time slot and would like to do stuff in other parts of the park once our AP hour is done.

I was wondering about this too, since we have that same time slot and would like to do stuff in other parts of the park once our AP hour is done.

Makes me wonder if one of the AP hours will have less capacity than the other to account for 7am people who will stay over until the park officially opens. Either that or have some kind of wrist band system in place for people getting on rides (I imagine they won’t turn you away from WLB after your hour is up if you want to buy food but I guess it’s possible).

But I’d guess non-TSL attractions won’t open until 9, but at least you’ll have a head start on the rope drop crowd.

Makes me wonder if one of the AP hours will have less capacity than the other to account for 7am people who will stay over until the park officially opens. Either that or have some kind of wrist band system in place for people getting on rides (I imagine they won’t turn you away from WLB after your hour is up if you want to buy food but I guess it’s possible).

But I’d guess non-TSL attractions won’t open until 9, but at least you’ll have a head start on the rope drop crowd.

I promise that I won't stay past my hour! And I do hope that they have some way of enforcing the time slots so that everyone gets to have the experience with limited crowds. It would be lovely if they still let us buy food from WLB, but I won't plan on it. Worst case scenario I guess would be that we could walk back to the BC (where we're staying) or make a breakfast ADR. I'm going to watch out for the early reports of how they end up handling it and adjust my plans accordingly. We basically had only planned to do TSL and then TOT, RNRR, and Star Tours and then go back to the room and take a nap before we spent the afternoon at EP.

I wont stay past my time either. I am only doing this and then resting the rest of the day and going to MNSSHP that nite

Most likely just can't ride but will be able to remain in the land but who knows. There's lots of questions. Like can you get in line till 8:00? Not that there will be long lines.

I think they would have been much smarter to just do a single 2 hour slot and double the guests, so you have the same number each day but everyone gets 2 hours. The logistics of what they are doing with 1 hour is going to take a lot of effort.

Has any Passholder who missed out on landing a slot and, in turn, contacted Disney, received any response?

We signed up for 7 AM and will leave promptly once our hour is up...we are hopping to MK for our last day and want to get there in time to meet the rest of our party when the park opens at 9 (as advertised for now...). I wish the rest of our party was interested in HS but no such luck.

Maybe all the stores and Starbucks will be open for business during that time. I never get there early but I would think ..

I thought the initial offering promised Woody's Lunch Box would be open? It's mighty early for a s'mores sandwich, but I'll make the sacrifice.

They have breakfast food ...

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/woodys-lunchbox/menus/

They should let the 8am people in early if they are going to let the 7am people stay. Just my opinion. Not saying I want to ride, but I would like us to be able to get in a few minutes early.
Seeing how they've never done anything using this exact format I'm not sure anyone knows what they are going to do. But it's pretty obvious there is no way that everyone in the 7-8 time slot can be out of the area by 8:00, seeing how they can ride up till 8:00, or eat till then at least. How long they can remain is a complete unknown.

We missed our FoP event, didn't they end up issuing some sort of FP times for those in each time slot? Am I imaging that?

Seeing how they've never done anything using this exact format I'm not sure anyone knows what they are going to do. But it's pretty obvious there is no way that everyone in the 7-8 time slot can be out of the area by 8:00, seeing how they can ride up till 8:00, or eat till then at least. How long they can remain is a complete unknown.

We missed our FoP event, didn't they end up issuing some sort of FP times for those in each time slot? Am I imaging that?

For Pandora we never received any type of FP times. You went in at your time slot and rode, ate, walked around. No one was ever forced to leave when the next time slot rolled around so you could stay if you want. Being that it was a 2 hour time slot though, it seemed like plenty of time to do everything you wanted then leave.

I did the pandora preview and I can remember there was an FP in MDE but it did nothing in the land ( it was like something in the system to get you in the land). So yes there was an FP but no it was not an FP for the ride. or this is how it worked for my preview

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter