Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

On our Pandora AP preview date, we were handed a paper FP for FoP when we were scanned in outside the land entrance (ETA, it might have been once we walked in the land - it was a bit chaotic). It had a specific time window that we could ride FoP.

I don’t recall if we could have also ridden it via the standby line (we only used that paper FP for our one FoP ride).

I also don’t recall if that setup was used for all of the AP previews or maybe just a few as they were testing things.

Last edited:
I did the pandora preview and I can remember there was an FP in MDE but it did nothing in the land ( it was like something in the system to get you in the land). So yes there was an FP but no it was not an FP for the ride. or this is how it worked for my preview
I remember having a FP for Na'vi River Journey, but it wasn't actually used. They just scanned our magic bands to enter the land, and then we were allowed to stay as long as we wanted (regardless of our official 'window').

On our Pandora AP preview date, we were handed a paper FP for FoP when we were scanned in outside the land entrance. It had a specific time window that we could ride FoP.

I don’t recall if we could have also ridden it via the standby line (we only used that paper FP for our one FoP ride).

I also don’t recall if that setup was used for all of the AP previews or maybe just a few as they were testing things.

They must have been testing things because I did not get an FP for FOP

I remember having a FP for Na'vi River Journey, but it wasn't actually used. They just scanned our magic bands to enter the land, and then we were allowed to stay as long as we wanted (regardless of our official 'window').

I think my FP was for the river ride too but you could not use it.

Most likely just can't ride but will be able to remain in the land but who knows. There's lots of questions. Like can you get in line till 8:00? Not that there will be long lines.

I think they would have been much smarter to just do a single 2 hour slot and double the guests, so you have the same number each day but everyone gets 2 hours. The logistics of what they are doing with 1 hour is going to take a lot of effort.
My guess is they are doing it this way because TSL is so small.

I got an 8am slot and my confirmation email said I could check-in beginning at 7:45. Might end up being different on the day but I doubt I'll be up quite that early.

You're right. I totally forgot it said 7:45am! We plan to Minnie Van over and will make sure to be there by then.

7 am people, what time do y'all plan on being there? I'm thinking I may leave the resort at 6:15ish

at Pandora they didn't give out anything paper, but there was a FP in my account for the river ride that was used for admission to the event only. You didn't need a fastpass to access the attractions, there weren't any lines to speak of.

Yes :goodvibes and I’ve been looking forward to trying the s’mores breakfast sandwich. I was just responding to someone wondering if it would be open that early for the AP event.
I am planning to order the kids version. Cant see me eating a whole one

Do Minnie Van’s drop off significantly closer than a taxi? Will they be running that early? I’ll be at GF and hope leaving around 6:25 will work.

Do Minnie Van’s drop off significantly closer than a taxi? Will they be running that early? I’ll be at GF and hope leaving around 6:25 will work.

Drop off will be the same area as a taxi or if you have a friend drop you off

I did the pandora preview and I can remember there was an FP in MDE but it did nothing in the land ( it was like something in the system to get you in the land). So yes there was an FP but no it was not an FP for the ride. or this is how it worked for my preview
Ah yea, that is what I was remembering. The FP that was loaded as your pass to get in, not as a pass to ride.

Minnie Vans drop off at one of the bus stops, I forget now the number, it's out near the charter spots. It's different from Ride Share or Taxi area.

I looked into the Minnie Van option, but they start running at 6:30. I hope to be at the park by then. It would be nice if Disney started running DHS buses earlier in September with this event going on almost daily. I'm afraid to ask a CM about buses, because the right hand doesn't seem to know what the left hand is doing at Disney. #typicaldisneymisinformation

I looked into the Minnie Van option, but they start running at 6:30. I hope to be at the park by then. It would be nice if Disney started running DHS buses earlier in September with this event going on almost daily. I'm afraid to ask a CM about buses, because the right hand doesn't seem to know what the left hand is doing at Disney. #typicaldisneymisinformation
A CM told me that transportation will start running one hour before first time slot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter