**UK DIS Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Thread**

This will be our first time at the Halloween Party.

Just had a thought...

Now the tickets are bought does the ticket entitle you to entry into the MK or do we still have to use a day in our Disney Park Tickets as well?

:confused3

ok

well I am thinking I am definatly going as sally (or a witch) but will it be too hot with a wig on?

shellbell said:
This will be our first time at the Halloween Party.

Just had a thought...

Now the tickets are bought does the ticket entitle you to entry into the MK or do we still have to use a day in our Disney Park Tickets as well?

:confused3

Shell, in previous years people have been able to enter the MK after 4 pm with the MNSSHP ticket only. Personally, we are going to try this as we wouldn't want to waste a day's park ticket for a couple of hours in the morning and want to have some chill-out time before the party in the evening :)

Please put me down for our first MNSSHP on 24th October
Me, DD (12) & darling husband to be - when we get there :)

Woohoo, there's loads of us going on the 17th. Anyone fancy a mini-meet?

Please put me down for 2 October! Woo-hoo! So excited! :cool1:

DH just got off the phone with the chattiest CM ever, and she told him that there were going to be more trick or treat stands this year, a longer parade with some new floats, and villains trick or treating from the sky (?!)

I was thinking of going as Tinkerbell, but not sure I've got the legs for it! Now thinking of a pirate costume.

We have to have will call tickets as we have to confirm our APs - but this is really straightforward - we did this last time as well to save on the postage. You just go to the window with your reservation number to pick them up. So don't worry, Queenie. There might be a bit of a queue, but hey, this is Disney, we're used to it!

ArielJasmine princess:

we just booked for september 22nd just dbf and i, for an adult only visit lol

cant wait for both times!!

this time when i called I had to pay extra to get the tickets posted to the uk!!!! where as yesterday it was free! wierd,

We are going Oct 2nd. :cool1: :banana:

It will be myself, DH and our two DS's. The kids are going as Captain Hook and Peter Pan. Us grown ups havent decided on our costumes yet. :rolleyes:

This will be our first MNSSHP and we are all very excited!!! :cheer2:

Our first MNSSHP is now booked for friday 6th October - YAY!! :cool1:

Its weird I was told they couldn't be posted to the UK so I am picking up my tickets when I get there. One adult ticket for 22nd September and one for 29th September.

:cool1:

KayleeUK said:
OK then the 30th if anyone fancies a mini meet then, let me know...

I'll be there too Kaylee, where do you think the best place to meet up would be and what time??, It would be nice to meet any other dissers who are there that night as well. :thumbsup2

I was thinking about meeting between 6-7 before the party starts in the 'holding land' :)

Finally got my tickets ordered! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo:

We'll be there on 17th October - DH, DD, DMum, DDad and I!

And again on 26th October - DD, DMum, DDad and I!

pirate: :hippie: :clown: :firefight :jester: :hmghost: :maleficen :tink:

Now all we need to decide is what to wear....

DD says she's going to be Ariel (at least that's today's answer! :rolleyes2 )

BTW - I too, was told that they will not ship tickets to the UK and that I can collect them anytime after I arrive from the Will Call Box Office at MK! :confused3 Not a problem as we've done this before, but I think this must be something new as we've normally had our tickets shipped out to us! ;)

Nice to see another face for the 26th :thumbsup2

I was offered two options for delivery of my tickets and have paid $10 to have them Fed Exed, I did think I was going to have to collect them but was really pleased when they offered me this, it is a shame that there are such noticable inconsitencies in CM knowledge, why can't they all receive emails on their system to read before their shift starts, would help I'm sure to keep them updated....anyway will save this rambling for another thread, another time :teeth:
Claire xx

fizz13 said:
Nice to see another face for the 26th :thumbsup2

I was offered two options for delivery of my tickets and have paid $10 to have them Fed Exed, I did think I was going to have to collect them but was really pleased when they offered me this, it is a shame that there are such noticable inconsitencies in CM knowledge, why can't they all receive emails on their system to read before their shift starts, would help I'm sure to keep them updated....anyway will save this rambling for another thread, another time :teeth:
Claire xx

Definitely right about inconsistencies Claire - we were only charged $3 for shipping. Presumably, the difference is you're getting yours Fed Exed, instead of standard mail :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter