UPDATE: Christmas themed refillable mugs are available in some resorts!

Pop and AoA does not have them, and WL is out of them. This was yesterday and today.

Last edited:
Thanks I arrive Sat at all star music but really want to get a Snow White mug if possible.

I was at Pop early in the week and they never had the Snow White mugs. They had the Christmas mugs every day.

I don't know about all, but most.

Sports
Music
Movies
CBR
POR
POFQ
CSR
GF
Poly
CR
Pop
YC
BWI
WL
OKW
OK, we're talking the Snow White refillable holiday mugs? Because they are definitely not at Pop, AoA, Poly and WL. I checked those places yesterday and again today.

Of anyone had seen them can you please lmk where, thanks!

OK, we're talking the Snow White refillable holiday mugs? Because they are definitely not at Pop, AoA, Poly and WL. I checked those places yesterday and again today.

Yup, the Snow White refillable holiday mugs. My parents were touring all resorts yesterday to check out decorations. Friends of theirs are heading down tomorrow so they had asked them to make note of any locations that had the Snow White holiday refillable mugs. They did mention that when they were at Pop there were only like 10 left on the shelf and were going fast.

Can't speak to current stocks, but my above list was accurate as of yesterday.

Last edited:

Of anyone had seen them can you please lmk where, thanks!

It has been reported here that mugs are being kept behind the counters - have you asked them to check?

Yes, I have asked a couple different CM's at each location. I ask if they have any Snow White mugs behind the counter AND if they have ever seen them at their resort. The CM's at Poly, CR, Ft.W and GF have said they have not seen them at their locations (this was last night). I got the same response from AoA and Pop on Tue evening.

Only place that I have had CM's state that they have had them in stock was at WL, where I am currently staying. They are currently out of stock.

Hoping someone else has seen them somewhere else in stock (currently)

Yes, I have asked a couple different CM's at each location. I ask if they have any Snow White mugs behind the counter AND if they have ever seen them at their resort. The CM's at Poly, CR, Ft.W and GF have said they have not seen them at their locations (this was last night). I got the same response from AoA and Pop on Tue evening.

Only place that I have had CM's state that they have had them in stock was at WL, where I am currently staying. They are currently out of stock.

Hoping someone else has seen them somewhere else in stock (currently)

The only advice I can give you is to check multiple times a day.

We checked our resort at least 4-5 times a day for close to 3 days. On the day we found them, DH was there at 8 am. None. He went back at 10:30 am, and they were on the shelf.

Never saw the Snow White mugs, but didn't hunt for them. The regular christmas mugs with the black lids were available the entire time I was there (Dec 15-21) at both Pop and AoA.

Snagged one! My wife checked WL at 8:30am and 10:30am and they had none. We had 12:30pm ressy at Whispering Canyon so my daughter ran down to check and the cashier said "We have one left, but this woman was looking for it." DD said that's my mom, lol. Cashier said they sold out immediately from their shipment an hour ago.

Went back last night at 10:30pm for refills and they had half of a barrel filled with the Snow White mugs and also had some stock in the mercantile store off the lobby.

Snagged one! My wife checked WL at 8:30am and 10:30am and they had none. We had 12:30pm ressy at Whispering Canyon so my daughter ran down to check and the cashier said "We have one left, but this woman was looking for it." DD said that's my mom, lol. Cashier said they sold out immediately from their shipment an hour ago.

Went back last night at 10:30pm for refills and they had half of a barrel filled with the Snow White mugs and also had some stock in the mercantile store off the lobby.

Awesome :thumbsup2

We’re you able to use the SnowWhite Mug at your resort? We bought two mugs at WL on Christmas day but we are staying at POFQ. When we got back to POFQ, the mugs did not work. The manager at POFQ said these are not true resort refillable mugs because there is no chip in them. :confused3

We’re checking in to CBR tonight, what resorts have Christmas mugs currently? Are they still readily available at most resorts? Hoping to get either of the Christmas themed ones, ideally at CBR but could get to another resort if I was pretty confident they had them.

We’re checking in to CBR tonight, what resorts have Christmas mugs currently? Are they still readily available at most resorts? Hoping to get either of the Christmas themed ones, ideally at CBR but could get to another resort if I was pretty confident they had them.

They were available at CBR as of last night.

None at CBR tonight, Dec 27th. I checked the gift shop, grab n go, and quick service. They claimed they hadn’t had them for a week when I asked, and they told my dad the same thing when he asked earlier tonight. I’ll check occasionally while we’re here, but if I don’t get it pretty early in the trip it won’t be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter