Vacation Strategy LLC for Wyndham Bonnet Creek

I know that I am a newbie poster, but I can very honestly tell you my vacation was wonderful. I am a Disney Vacation Club member and just wanted to go somewhere different. A friend told me about Bonnet Creek so I searched the internet to find a good deal. I came across Vacation Strategy and loved the price. Just like everyone else I was afraid to pay out money not knowing the company. I checked with my credit card company and they said if I had any problems (like no room when I got there) I could dispute the transaction and get my money back. The first 4 nights of our vacation we stayed at Animal Kingdom Villas. It was very nice, as you would expect from Disney. Then we moved to Bonnet Creek for 7 nights. I walked into the 3 Bedroom Presidential Suite and WOW it was beautiful. Probably nicer than Animal Kingdom. The staff was great and the grandkids loved the pools and activities. Vacation Strategy was wonderful and honestly I plan to book with them again in Jan- February 2012. They honestly were wonderful and upfront. I would be willing to answer any questions anyone wants to post.

I am considering using Vacation Strategy to book a room at Bonnett Creek. As anyone used them recently?

Has anyone used Vacation Strategy LLC to rent Wyndham Bonnet Creek. They have a great rate so I would love to use them, but I would feel better if someone else out there has used them.

Thanks for any info you all can give.

I used Vacation Strategy in the past and just booked a Jan-Feb 2012 vacation with them. They are great to work with and have a great price. I strongly recommend them. If you would like to PM me with additional questions, feel free to do so.

This feels a little 'self promoting' too me and I'm for that but do it honestly. Like Hi we're XYZ company. Introduction. Welcome others to chime in....this doesn't feel right.

Ken Price is recommended by everyone and their mother and he's on the boards vacationupgrade . com

Otherwise, great experience personally with ebay...

We got a SPRING BREAK week 6 nights in 2 bedroom [not pres] for $599

I can't help you with Vacation Strategy. Never heard of it. But, I can tell you that I spend the entire month of November at Wyndham's Bonnet Creek in 2009 and loved it. We were in the main building (only 4 stories tall, I believe). Maybe it was a little more, but it's really low compared to the rest. We didn't use the shuttles every day, but we did some and it was pretty easy.

We would sit on our balcony at night and watch Epcot fireworks and sometimes, Magic Kingdom was going on at the same time and we could see the higher ones there while watching Illuminations.

We stayed there again this last October. My only complaint is that the elevators get busy in the main building on certain days, because of all the people coming in to hear the timeshare spiel. Other than that, love it and will stay again if I run out of DVC points.

Mary

Hi all - I am a new user, but came across this thread when looking for reviews on Vacation Strategy. My family and I are planning a last minute trip to Disney World in a few weeks and we got an AMAZING deal from Vacation Stragegy. I was a bit skeptical - even more so after I found this thread. However, I decided to go for it because it was too good to pass up. I paid my deposit, then received a booking email from Wyndham within a few days. Before paying my remaining balance, I called Wyndham directly with the confirmation number I was given by Vacation Stragegy to confirm my reservation and it seems completely legit. I spoke with someone at the front desk and was able to confirm room type, dates, etc. (and the reservation is in my name - not someone else's). I'm really not worried about Vacation Stragegy at this point - a lot of my fears have been alleviated. However, I will repost when we get back (mid-September) and let you all know how it went!

Hi all - I am a new user, but came across this thread when looking for reviews on Vacation Strategy. My family and I are planning a last minute trip to Disney World in a few weeks and we got an AMAZING deal from Vacation Stragegy. I was a bit skeptical - even more so after I found this thread. However, I decided to go for it because it was too good to pass up. I paid my deposit, then received a booking email from Wyndham within a few days. Before paying my remaining balance, I called Wyndham directly with the confirmation number I was given by Vacation Stragegy to confirm my reservation and it seems completely legit. I spoke with someone at the front desk and was able to confirm room type, dates, etc. (and the reservation is in my name - not someone else's). I'm really not worried about Vacation Stragegy at this point - a lot of my fears have been alleviated. However, I will repost when we get back (mid-September) and let you all know how it went!

Wow! Not only was Vacation Strategy able to get you a great deal, they were able to get Wyndham to change their procedures on transmission of renter data from the Wyndham system to the resort. I don't mean to be skeptical, but from the experiences of many trusted posters individual reservations aren't transmitted to the property's system until about two weeks before the reservation begins.

I would love to see someone who has booked or said that they were using Vacation Strategy actually come back and do a review. Have a great time!

We check in the 8th, so it is about 2 weeks out, I guess...Now you're making me nervous, again! But, I did talk to Wyndham directly, and I'm in the system. I'll keep you posted! :)

Coltsmom,
Could you let us know if everything goes smoothly with your reservation at Bonnet Creek? I'm just curious about this company and what to make sure everything is ok before I book. Thanks, and have a fabulous vacation!! :goodvibes

I have just booked with Vacation Strategy for our trip next month. Humaira was extremely easy to work with and answered all my questions and more. I've spoken with others who have rented from them and they were thrilled also. This is our first trip offsite and plan to rent from them again (hopefully soon!)

I was getting ready to send in my deposit to vacation strategy LLC today, than I came upon this thread and I am kinda nervous. The price they quoted me was $650 for 8 nights Nov 12-20 in a 2BR deluxe. This price is great and if everything is on the up and up I would love to book. Does this price sound to good to be true???? Please any thoughts or opinions would be great. I need to book ASAP. Thanks again

Coltsmom, have you gotten back from your vacation yet? If so, how did everything go? Hope you had a great time!

Sorry for the delay! Yes, we're back and there was no issue whatsoever with Vacation Strategy. We checked in and everything was in place like we were told. I will definitely use them again. The only thing I made a mistake on was I requested a view an didn't specify that I wanted to be in a newer building. We got the view, but were in the oldest building and everything that could have broken, did! It was annoying, but we dealt with it. I will choose a new room over a view next time!

Hi there,

I know, I'm new at posting to the forum as well. I am a long time reading though! :)

We are also in the process of booking either through Vacation Strategy or Ken Price. The price I have from Vacation Strategy is $400 less then Ken's. I also like that Vacation Strategy allows you to pay with your credit card so you have that added security with your payment. There is so many good comments about Ken Price, but not much on Vacation Strategy. I'm interested in more opinions on each.

Thank you so much!

I recently booked with Vacation Strategy for 5/23 to 6/2 (10 nights). They were $400 cheaper than Ken Price and he couldnt match. I have a friend that used Vacation Strategy last month and had no issues. They have been very fast to respond to my emails. I also like the fact that I can use a credit card for deposit. They have an excellent cancellation policy as well. I feel good about it. Ive dont alot of research and so far can not find anything negative about them.

We got an amazing rate on a 2 bedroom presidential for Thanksgiving week through Vacation Strategy. We liked the deposit policy and hope things go smoothly. This is our first time staying off site and the rate could not be beat. We chose presidential because they are newest and most upgraded and the price was still dirt cheap!

We rented a 4 bdr Presidential unit from Ken and Denise with Vacation Upgrades in November 2010 and loved working with them. They were very professional, extremely caring, and very easy to work with. In fact we loved working with them so much that we booked another Wyndham unit with them in the Branson/Ozark area last July. Again, they were a pleasure to work with. the resort in Branson was nice, but nothing beats Bonnet Creek!
I am having the same dilema though. I have to cut a few corners budget wise and Vacation Strategy can save us a considerable amount of money. I posted pictures on the We Love Bonnet Creek 2 site pg 76 of the 4 bdr if anyone wants to see them.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. We are leaning on booking with Vacation Strategy. They seem to have a good price and I have the added safety of paying with credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter