Vacation Strategy LLC for Wyndham Bonnet Creek

Thanks everyone for your feedback. We are leaning on booking with Vacation Strategy. They seem to have a good price and I have the added safety of paying with credit card.

If you visit the We LoOOOve Bonnet Creek thread on these boards, you will find others that have booked with Vacation Strategy, as well. I have booked a vacation with them, but i ti snot until next Decemeber. On that thread, you can find others who have already returned from their trips and ask more questions.

I find it odd that all of the NEW POSTERS have a lot of experience with Vacation Strategy. I went thru something similar with a timeshare resale. All rave reviews on ebay and the company wasnt reputable. IMO I would stick with Ken Price. He has a great history and recommendations from VETERAN posters here on the DISboards. I wouldnt use VACATION STRATEGY. Thats just advice based on my own opinion. :sad2:

I find it odd that all of the NEW POSTERS have a lot of experience with Vacation Strategy. I went thru something similar with a timeshare resale. All rave reviews on ebay and the company wasnt reputable. IMO I would stick with Ken Price. He has a great history and recommendations from VETERAN posters here on the DISboards. I wouldnt use VACATION STRATEGY. Thats just advice based on my own opinion. :sad2:

But what is your opinion based on? Just because they are a new company? Have you heard anything negative about them? (I'm not trying to question your opinion, I just am trying to ease my mind.) There are good reviews (not all from newbies) on the We love Bonnet Creek message board. Obviously I am hoping that your opinion is wrong, as I booked from Vacation Strategy. I originally went through VRBO, which then took me to Vacation Strategy, so that made me feel a little better. It was a $400 price difference, and that is a lot of money to us, so it sealed the deal.

But what is your opinion based on? Just because they are a new company? Have you heard anything negative about them? (I'm not trying to question your opinion, I just am trying to ease my mind.) There are good reviews (not all from newbies) on the We love Bonnet Creek message board. Obviously I am hoping that your opinion is wrong, as I booked from Vacation Strategy. I originally went through VRBO, which then took me to Vacation Strategy, so that made me feel a little better. It was a $400 price difference, and that is a lot of money to us, so it sealed the deal.

My opinion was based solely on what I was reading on this thread. I did not take into consideration anything posted on the Bonnet Creek Message board, just what was posted here. You are the first to mention they received positive reviews on the Bonnet Creek thread. And I do respect viewpoints on those boards since 80% or more of the posters are speaking based on EXPERIENCE and not opinion. So I agree with you. I hope my original opinion was wrong too. Good luck and I hope you have a FABULOUS vacation !!! :thumbsup2

dinglefitzberry:
Were you as happy with VS in Feb as you were before? (I have reserved with them come Dec, and I, also, used paypal for my method of payment) Nervous b/c their price was so good. Worried about a scam.

Thanks,
Karen

I booked with Humaira at Vacation Strategy back in March for our May trip.
I was quoted $1100.00 for 14 days which is an excellent rate! :cool1:
I received my confirmation email with letter 2 weeks ago and called Bonnet Creek immediately to confirm the reservation and put in my room request - Tower 6 or Main building, lake view.
Humaira and her husband were very prompt in responding to my emails.
This will be our second stay and after a lot of researching Vacation Strategy by far has the best rates.

So far everything has gone smoothly, I will report back after our stay. :)

A friend of mine is there now and got a one bedroom for $690 for 7 nights during easter!

We have used Vacation Strategy 2 times and are using them again for our upcoming trip. The first stay, we stayed in a 2 bedroom presidential for 8 nights, and we loved it! They also gave us the cheapest rate, by far! Our second stay, we stayed in a 2 bedroom deluxe, and we definitely prefer the presidential suites!! :) We are back to staying in a presidential unit four our next stay. Vacation Strategy has been great for all of our trips to Bonnet Creek - they are responsive on email, and I have also spoken with them a few times on the phone. I love their cancellation policy, and they definitely have the best rates! Don't hesitate to book with them!

I have in the past used Lori with Sun or Snow Vacation Rentals for 3 trips to WBC. She has always been lower than Ken Price and is great to work with...I am sure Ken and Denise are also.

for upcoming trip, Vacation Strategy was the lowest, so we are going with them based on: Positive Reviews on Ebay, Positive Reviews on VRBO - see rental # 361291, positive feedback here on Disboards and no complaints with BBB. I found Lori on VBRO and hey, she worked out!

So far they have been great to deal with, friendly, responsive - quick to respond, and of course great prices. I called the resort and we are showing up in their system with our reservation which I know from renting from others...we are good to go!

We are all about saving $$ on our trips, so happy to find them. No concerns yet.......

Does anyone know when they send out the confirmation and request for final payment? I am 31 days out and wondering if I should email her? (I know their website shows 20-50 days, just wondering...)

Does anyone know when they send out the confirmation and request for final payment? I am 31 days out and wondering if I should email her? (I know their website shows 20-50 days, just wondering...)

I e mailed VS with the same question. I received both a prompt response and then a follow-up phone call from Fabian. Humaira is on vacation but will be back at month's end. I would definitely e mail since you are within your window. Fabian assured me that they have my reservation and will send out the confirmation when our time draws closer. Please post your experience when you get a reply. I am still a little nervous as this is our first time using VS

We leave for BC tomorrow.I paid in full a couple of months ago and got an e-mail receipt for it then,but i thought it was mentioned there would be something in the mail.Last week I e-mailed ,saying if there was something to come in the mail,it hasn't arrived yet.They promptly e-mailed me all the info I needed.I printed it out and am bringing it with us to check in.

We leave for BC tomorrow.I paid in full a couple of months ago and got an e-mail receipt for it then,but i thought it was mentioned there would be something in the mail.Last week I e-mailed ,saying if there was something to come in the mail,it hasn't arrived yet.They promptly e-mailed me all the info I needed.I printed it out and am bringing it with us to check in.

Was it your confirmation paers changing the reservation to your name? You will definitely need those at check-in. Do you mind updating us and letting us know how check in went?

I emailed them for a quote, they never got back to me.

I had the same experience. Vacation Strategy did not call me back either. Vacation Upgrades (Ken and Denise Price) on the other hand, called me right back. They were great. They were also able to re-book my reservation at 60days out to get the $120/night rate.

Was it your confirmation paers changing the reservation to your name? You will definitely need those at check-in. Do you mind updating us and letting us know how check in went?

Yes it was.We were told to go to Tower 6 to check in.It's packed away now,as we leave in the morning,but there were two sets of numbers as well as another name or code word.Probably the name of the person the timeshare was in.Be back in a week.

Hi shell8558,

Did VS ever send you the confirmation? Was it changed to your name? That's how it worked when we went last time, but we booked with Ken and Denise at vacation Upgrades at that time.

I sent an email around 3:30 today and I havent received a reponse yet. I plan on calling the number on their website tomorrow morning. As soon as I find out something, I will post it here.

I personally think VS is overwhelmed by the amount of business this board has generated for them... they are having a hard time keeping up, I bet.

I booked with them and am at WBC right now. Everything went smoothly, more so than I expected.

I spoke with Fabian this morning , he said that they do have my reservation and they normally request final payment 20-30 before check in. I am at day 31 today. He assured me that I should be getting an email any day. I told him if I didn't hear back by next week , I would be calling again. He told me not to worry and everything is within normal timeframes . (hopefully I am just being overly anxious)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter