Waiting on Disney ROFR? Me too

I think we were both sent to ROFR on the same day. If I don’t hear by Friday I am writing this one off as probably taken. I see another I would really like and would love to put in an offer but I have to keep telling myself to wait.
Have patience. I couldn't wait thinking it wouldn't pass OKW at $72pp that I made $100pp at AKL. Now I am the proud owner of both. Hit my wallet pretty hard though.

Have patience. I couldn't wait thinking it wouldn't pass OKW at $72pp that I made $100pp at AKL. Now I am the proud owner of both. Hit my wallet pretty hard though.
I need to take this advice! I don't need two. I *want* two, but I don't need two...
:teacher: :love:

I have no patience even though I should. Come on Disney I have been giving you my money for years hook a girl up and send an answer-I honestly don’t care if it is positive or negative.

My contract was just submitted to Disney today. This is my first attempt at resale. We have been members since 2004, but when I wanted more points, it just wasn't logical to pay $150/point, so we decided to go this route.

This could be the longest month of my life!

I tried to get an update yesterday, as I am very near to the end of the 30 day window. The person handling my file at the title company is out of office until Monday. I emailed the person filling in for her, and she told me her best advice was to email my broker. So I did, and he told me still nothing. Though I am now thoroughly confused as to the date it was actually sent to ROFR, because my title company sent me an email 4/3 saying it was sent in for ROFR, but them my broker first said it was submitted 4/4, then said it was sent 4/5. :sad: When I asked for clarification on THAT, I was told to go with what the title company told me. :badpc: So, I'm still possibly looking at another WEEK even though I thought it was only a few more days.

I tried to get an update yesterday, as I am very near to the end of the 30 day window. The person handling my file at the title company is out of office until Monday. I emailed the person filling in for her, and she told me her best advice was to email my broker. So I did, and he told me still nothing. Though I am now thoroughly confused as to the date it was actually sent to ROFR, because my title company sent me an email 4/3 saying it was sent in for ROFR, but them my broker first said it was submitted 4/4, then said it was sent 4/5. :sad: When I asked for clarification on THAT, I was told to go with what the title company told me. :badpc: So, I'm still possibly looking at another WEEK even though I thought it was only a few more days.

What companies are you using for purchase and title work?

It was my broker who sent me the email yesterday saying that it had been sent to ROFR. The title company did send me an email saying that they had received my deposit. I hope my broker was correct.

I’m using *** for the title company and DVC Resale. *** was the one that emailed me that it had been sent to ROFR, and my broker has told me several times if it is a yes then the email will come from ***, and if it is a no he will contact me directly. It seems like the whole process has shut down this past week, so I don’t blame either company for anything. I’m just impatient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter