Waiting on Disney ROFR? Me too

Pretty sure mine is getting taken so I guess third time will be the charm?
Sorry to hear. Our 1st two SSR contracts were taken. Switched to a boardwalk and just passed rofr on Monday. Started this process Feb 9th. The emotional ups and downs get ya! Hoping we have our points by June 30th. We like to go to Disney the end of January each year. Good luck. Each contract we tried for was better than the last. Hopefully it works that way for you as well. Very happy we ended up with BW. Our bank account not so much. Lol

I already found a few that would be better but I don’t want to put an offer on one until I know this one isn’t taken. I am at day 22 so I think it is gone.

I already found a few that would be better but I don’t want to put an offer on one until I know this one isn’t taken. I am at day 22 so I think it is gone.
I was that way as well. Had a back up in mind.....wish I had the power to make it happen! Look forward to hearing how it turns out.

Technically you can back out of a sale I think within 10 days of signing.

Technically you can back out of a sale I think within 10 days of signing.
I can’t lie, I have been tempted to go that route. I even inquired if it was still available but....maybe if I haven’t heard back by Monday I will go for it.

I can’t lie, I have been tempted to go that route. I even inquired if it was still available but....maybe if I haven’t heard back by Monday I will go for it.

I did this one time when I was 99% sure mine was being taken. It worked out ok for me, but it is a little risky. My other contract did get taken, so no harm no foul. Also, I wasn't going to back out of either sale if they passed ROFR. They were both great deals, so had the first one gone through, I was just going to turn around and sell it at a higher price to recoup my money and make a little profit off of it because the second contract I bid on was more of what I was looking for. However, Disney took the first one, so it was all a moot point.

We got an email last week that Disney decided to take our contract at HHI for 75 points. This was our first resale and we were sad. The company I used said it happens about 4% of the time. We had waited 5 weeks to hear something.

We got an email last week that Disney decided to take our contract at HHI for 75 points. This was our first resale and we were sad. The company I used said it happens about 4% of the time. We had waited 5 weeks to hear something.

I am sorry that your contract was taken and that it took so long to hear. Hopefully you will find an even better one.

I always thought DVC had 30 days, but I learned this year that isn't so.

I am sorry that your contract was taken and that it took so long to hear. Hopefully you will find an even better one.

I always thought DVC had 30 days, but I learned this year that isn't so.
The broker we used said it could be up to 60 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter