wedding

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! Jenny - you looked GORGEOUS! Vinny- you looked so handsome in your suit. I can't wait to see more pics and read all about it!

yea! you are back. about to start reading your TR-very intrigued on what could have happened. well welcome home!

Thank you girls. He sure did look handsome! I am so glad we went withthe kakhi suits!

Okay so, The day was amazing. I cant even begin to describe the fact that everything went wonderful- and anything that didn't go wonderful... I laughed about...

I woke up at 5am because i was so excited and i had left vin the journal that i wrote to him every day from the year before, and a gift (The money holder for that day) and just wished I was there with him!

So, around 730 I realized that I forgot my purse and a pair of shorts.

I soon began to freak a little. I wanted to wear my MrsFazz hoodie but i had nothing to wear on the bottom!

So I said to myself "Jenny calm down. Think of you an vinnie. Think of the first time you met in..... KOHLSSS!!!!!!!!! MOMMM KOHLS OPENS AT EIGHT!!"

And off I went. We found this BEAUTIFUL shell beaded in silver purse (Ill post pictures later) and i got a white pair of shorts! Oh yeah! Leave it to our destiny to put me in kohls the morning of our wedding!

Heres a funny story about my hair...

Once again they didnt do what I wanted. I wanted my hair in like, how do I explain it... to the side, and then rolled in th eback (not braided) and THEN curled to the side. Well clearly, from the pictures, they added a poof and the curls come out of no where....

Well by the time she was done doing what she wanted to do i had THREE curls on the side of my head. I almost died. I said "This isnt what i wanted and it look slike I am bald"

So, they gave me free hair extentions. :laughing: Since most of the hair she curled on the back of my head, it was either that or redo my hair lol...

But it gets worse...

About two hours after she added the extentions...they went straight. Yea thats right. STRAIGHT>

So, my wedding planner had to run to CVS and here I am at two o'clock curling my own hair before my wedding:rotfl2::rotfl2: It was great. Something Ill always remember and cherish. Hey at least I can do it!

Here is what the hair looked like after the re-do and me getting my makeup done:

6655_1087301464712_1291699126_30218.jpg

To keep myself calm I made those little paper stars...anyone know what these are? I lvoe them I do them all the time!

6655_1087301504713_1291699126_30218.jpg

So around 3 everyone started showing up. The photog came and was takin gpicture after picture of everyone and we juts had such a fun time. Time FLEW and before we knew it the limo was outside!

bridesmaids.jpg

So we headed outside (Can you see the decorations?)

Heading into the church all of a sudden I started hyperventalating. My mom thought i was going to faint!!!

churchdress.jpg

But then, we were married. Lets just say... i was a bad girl...

On the alter every five seconds i did like, the little girl "wave" and was too excited to calm down. When i was standing there my maid of honor grabbed my hand because i Was shaking SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wa sover before we knew it and we were exchanging vows. Wow. I was so so happy!

I love this picture by the way
5889_548468113648_30700057_32754664.jpg

We had so many people there including a bunch of kids from school! Ill post when i get pictures of that!

6655_1087301984725_1291699126_30218.jpg

Us in the limo!

6412_642259564797_27603387_37049679.jpg

M y cousin and sister reading the playbills:

6449_538624161248_54707644_31744031.jpg

My dad and uncle acting goofy
5900_1053989484757_1676412713_10084.jpg

My beautiful grams who was with me in the morning
5900_1053990204775_1676412713_10084.jpg

And did i mention my pink shoes???
5568_519062962184_68302279_30786063.jpg

I promise to add as I get!!!!! Love u guys!

Awww, what lovely photos!!! :) Can't wait to hear more sweetie, and see photos of your kids from school all there for you, how cute!

Glad you didn't faint! I keep worrying I will!! :scared1:

Wow! You look marvelous and Vinnie looks soo handsome. BTW :welcome: Vinnie. Congrats on the marriage and I wish you both nothing but the best that life has to offer. The pics of you two beaming ear to ear are amazing! It is so nice to see people starting their life's together so happy.

I look forward to reading more and here's to many happy year's together :drinking1

Jenny you look beautiful and vin looks so handsome! welcome vin, fellow brooklynite! :lmao: i started to read the disneymoon tr and did not even realize until i was reading that you rstarted the wedding journal here!! i can't wait to hear more :cool1::banana::banana::cool1:

OMG GIRL YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!! You and Vinnie look so wonderful on your wedding day.. everything looked great.. i'm following you in the "everybodys got a laughing place" thread.. cant wait for more!!!:yay:

Beautiful pictures, Jenny!! I love Vinnie's suit and I love your pink shoes!!

Yup I started the wedding here because I didnt want to bombarde the trip review...its going to be very long and detailed and I dont want to bore non weddingers with wedding related stuff lolol...

Thank you girls though<3 It really was the most amazing day of my life. Everyone was so happy...

And i got my sister to join the dis. Hi Jessikat!!

Yup I started the wedding here because I didnt want to bombarde the trip review...its going to be very long and detailed and I dont want to bore non weddingers with wedding related stuff lolol...

Thank you girls though<3 It really was the most amazing day of my life. Everyone was so happy...

And i got my sister to join the dis. Hi Jessikat!!

lol i will keep reading both... can't wait to hear about both the wedding & the Disneymoon!

snap... I have just got my sister to join the Dis so that we can write at PJ and TR together in December! ... she's Wazowski31 (Monsters Inc is one our fave Disney Pixar movies :cutie:)

Emma princess: x x

lol i will keep reading both... can't wait to hear about both the wedding & the Disneymoon!

snap... I have just got my sister to join the Dis so that we can write at PJ and TR together in December! ... she's Wazowski31 (Monsters Inc is one our fave Disney Pixar movies :cutie:)

Emma princess: x x

awwwwwwwwwww
Monsters is my all time favorite. My mom says i was boo when i was little and vin bought her a little boo charm for her phone! lol

I have some really awesome pictures for u emma! (From the cruise) so ill send those to you soon i promise!

oh wow thank you Jenny!

I couldn't believe after the cruise that I didn't take any photos of us together!!
Andy got one of you & Vin, I think... I need to swap photos with him next time we meet up :)

That was 2 whole weeks ago now, can't believe it!

ooh you know our captain on the boat, Mike? well he is in this video on youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrYHYplWVjQ

Emma princess: x

So awesome emma!
I promise I have been trying to load the pictures but they arenot loading for some reason!!

So, has anyone ever had the permanant french nails? HOW DO U GE TTHEM OFFFF?? I want them off and i am ruining my nails under :confused3

So, I am getting itchy to get my photoshoot pictures in epcot. Our photographer kept sayign how we were such a "different" and "fun"couple to work withand said he wished he could have this much fun with everyone!

HE even had me hang off a lamp post!!! I want those pictures back:rotfl:

So, has anyone ever had the permanant french nails? HOW DO U GE TTHEM OFFFF?? I want them off and i am ruining my nails under :confused3

Are they acrylic pink & whites? If so you'll basically either 1. need to soak them in nail polish remover with acetone to disolve them or 2. go back to a nail salon and have them removed.

They'll just basically peel them off your nails like you are probably already doing, but they'll be able to soak them and/or shave them down at the same time. Either way, your nails will be thin & look funky as they grow out. best way to avoid the funky grow out line - get yourself a fun, shiny polish even if its in a sheer color. :)

Are they acrylic pink & whites? If so you'll basically either 1. need to soak them in nail polish remover with acetone to disolve them or 2. go back to a nail salon and have them removed.

They'll just basically peel them off your nails like you are probably already doing, but they'll be able to soak them and/or shave them down at the same time. Either way, your nails will be thin & look funky as they grow out. best way to avoid the funky grow out line - get yourself a fun, shiny polish even if its in a sheer color. :)

yup nail polish with acetone will get them off (I did that once by accident to mine, whoops!)
also, the more you leave your hands soaking in warm water it'll loosen them and they'll lift off... this happened to mine in WDW, too much swimming in Storm Along Bay & Typhoon Lagoon obviously! :laughing:

Emma princess: x

Yup acetone... although.. i usually break them off myself (ouch yep!) and i peel them off after soaking them in hot water.

Jen i wanna see more wedding piccys! :cutie: I think you looked so amazing (i love your hairstyle btw- i know you had nightmares with it, but it looked so nice! i might even consider having a side do i wanna try it out!) and Vinny looked so handsome (loving that suit colour btw - it went great with the other colours!) It was such a painnn when i couldnt see any on your facebook page and then Torsie posted some piccys and i was all excited to see the photos! Your table decorations looked so good- did everyone like them and did they like their gifts?

And boy oh boy- that cake... well... that was one big yummy looking cake!!

oh and cant wait to see piccys of you and Emma! that sounded like fun that night! (birthday decorations! heh!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter