wedding

ewww
I took my nails off and they are grose. Then I decided to file them down- big mistake. They are paper thin. I cut my own lip!!:rotfl2:

So, married life is pretty awesome because people tend to leave you alone more:rotfl:

Ive been not feeling well since the wedding. Its making me a bit worried but what can I do right? Oh well...

So, girls... your weddings are next how exciting is that? I remember when I first joined the dis I was having my wedding in disney!

We are probably going to definitely do the VR because I dont think were buying into DVC. We'll see how we do, if anything it will be three years, when I turn 30 not vin. Which, would be pretty awesome.

Now getting family down there will be another story.

I had originally planned on trying to get a surprise disneymoon done but, (Sorry vin) his family is too complicated. Things cant just BE. You know?

BUTTTT

GOOODDD NEEEWWWSS!

Vin got his physical for the electrical union which pretty much means...HES IN! A real job with real benefits and real pay! How awesome will that be?:banana:

HE is such a hard worker he totally needs it..Im just praying his eye isnt affected by anything...

Well Im gg clean a bit...nothing major...

Big hugs!

Jenny

oh thats great about the job- well done Vin!

Thats not good you arent feeling well- you should be in a happy healthy honeymoon bliss :lovestruc . I hope everything is okay! :wizard:

So... now you have to plan this Disney VR!! How exciting! :goodvibes

Uh Oh! Not feeling well? Perhaps you came home with a little honeymoon surprise?! ;)

AWESOME news about Vinnie's job! Getting into a union like that is fantastic! Hope everything works out for you guys!

Uh Oh! Not feeling well? Perhaps you came home with a little honeymoon surprise?! ;)

AWESOME news about Vinnie's job! Getting into a union like that is fantastic! Hope everything works out for you guys!

LOL! :rotfl2: That is funny because I wasn't the only one thinking it.

Congrats about Vinnie's JOB! And we are thinking about doing a VR too but it will be a little longer. We should still do a couples trip next Nov! I have already told DH and I can't take it back. :laughing: Well actually I probably could but I won't! :goodvibes

So, last week I went to get the dress for my bestfriends wedding...

And as usual... there was an issue...

They bring the dress out and my mother goes "Is it unzippered?"

NOPE it was HUGE!

I argued with the people not to order me a size 4 last time and to get me a 6 so i didnt have to starve before the wedding/during the disneymoon... and they get me a 8!

Imagine that one?

So, the dress was 240.00- its a watters and watters - absolutely so beautiful though...

But Im so so afraid alterations are going to be a tremendous amount of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THey have so much to take in and the top was like beyond huge. I dont know...

Ill post pictures on my next fitting you tell me what you think grr

But on a brighter note- i really can cut it down !:banana:

How are u girls?

OMG GIRLS!!
FRIDAY we will be able to see our honeymoon photoshoot pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

oh yeah!! i forgot you guys did that!! I cant wait to see the piccys - i bet they look fab! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

How was it on that day? You havent got to that part yet in your TR.. ;)
I REALLY hope that went well and nothing went wrong on your shoot!...:confused: ...

please tell me nothing bad happened on your shoot! :rotfl:

xxx

They're here!! the hm photoshoot pictures are here!
THe only problem is is that i cant post them because i cant copy them?

Anyone know how to work their way around this? They are so beautiful. Theres even one of me swinging on a lamp post im in love with :rotfl2:

So yay!!

Press print screen!! Then you can paste and crop it!!

I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

yeah you can printscreen the photo and paste it into a word document or paint and crop the photo and then save a a jeg (heh i think you taught me that!- the whole saving in paint thing to post on here!)

I WANNA SEE I WANNA SEE!!

yeah you can printscreen the photo and paste it into a word document or paint and crop the photo and then save a a jeg (heh i think you taught me that!- the whole saving in paint thing to post on here!)

I WANNA SEE I WANNA SEE!!

I think disney got smart Vin and I are trying and when it gets to print page it says "Property of Disney, we take our photographers privacy very serously" grrrr

there must be a way... i think thats pretty bad seen as though you have actually paid for it ..!! I dont think Disney have got smart... i think they have got cheeky! they should have thought about us disboarders who need to see these photos! :lmao:

Just a thought...

Maybe post on the main thread to see if anyone else has had this problem and see if they can advise or tell ya what they have done to get the piccys/Post them??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter