5a.jpg

59a.jpg

55a.jpg

54a.jpg

61a.jpg

67a.jpg

6a.jpg

71a.jpg

Aww, gorgeous Jenny!!! You must be really pleased!! I love the first one, and the one of you and the lampost!

JENNY YOU DID IT! YAAAAY :banana::banana::banana:

that last one of you both at the fountain... its SO lovely- a perfect photo!! i love it!! it looks like you are so in love! and the lampost one is great- you just look so happy and relaxed!

they are all so good! are you pleased with them?!! i think they look great! how did you manage to get them on here in the end?

Any more to share?:cool1::confused3

There are a bunch more i promise to post them- they're not all too great- i look possessed in some lmao

Your pictures are gorgeous! I love the green & blue colors together! Such a pretty color theme and the flower in your hair justs pops! Love it!

Awww thank you guys!
They were really fun too!

Now im busy deciding if im standing in line at the DMV tomorrow morning to change my name-grrr- why cant i be in disney:confused3

ooh Jenny...the photo shoot pics look so good!!! Ya'll are too cute!!! I love the dress you wore!

Jenny i love them!

I agree with everyone- the clothing choice is just perfect. Its great how the white and greens make you look so tanned!!

the photos of your eyes looking up are great- it makes you look so angelic and in love!! hehe :angel:

Jenny-love the pics! they came out fabulous!! you guys look so happy. what a fun photoshoot you had!!

Thank you for your kind words girls<3

Last night was hyterical- We were getting ready to go to bed when we heard a earth shaking crash- our entire closet fell !! So there we were with a heap of clothes trying to clean up and we were just laughing...

I think with all thats happened to us we realised that we cant wallow in sadness lol...so we video taped it... If only i knew how to upload:rotfl2:
:rotfl2:
So Vin took off- and were heading to home depot to get some wood to fix it- and then its vins big day!! So so crazy by the way! I am going to go into manhattan with him later and relax while hes in the orientation- I really dont want to be alone in the house by myself and I know he is nervous about today anyway...

Also we have to mail out Addisons gift!! And my ring came loose again so back to the company- thats the stinky part about having a heart ring...not a extra prong...oh well...

So anyway...I miss chatting with you girls!

I also.....

Opened a etsy shop! Okay theres nothing there but I did it I did it!

The store will be called Once Upon A Wedding! lol

We'll see where it goes from there. Bob has an awesome shop too.
wwooohoo

how do i find the shop? and Bobs shop? I dont know how etsy works :guilty:

I cant believe your closet fell ..:lmao: !!! Mine sways from side to side (its so full up its broken!) but i cant imagine it falling! oh my gosh!

Do you see life differently now Jen-after all thats happened on your honeymoon:goodvibes?? I bet you will find nothing can get to you anymore! You will just be able to take everything in your stride and smile and laugh at it!

Awe, I love your shots in Epcot, although I'm always partial to the World Showcase. That bridge in Japan always makes great shots! The one with the silhouette looking through the porthole type shape, which country was that one taken in?

Awe, I love your shots in Epcot, although I'm always partial to the World Showcase. That bridge in Japan always makes great shots! The one with the silhouette looking through the porthole type shape, which country was that one taken in?

that was actually the japanese restaurant! How cool is that?:banana:

so,

I saw in a teachers mag that they had a tattleing teddy...that was holding a fish bowl:confused3

Its for the kids to put their tattles in when they are "annoyed" by someone in the class..

So- I decided to go my own way..and i am SOOO EXCITED about the way it turned out!!!! It took a while to paint but i think the kids are going to freak out!

My Tattleing Turtle Tank!
Its not done yet-going to add some bubbles and coral!
PICT1834.jpg

so,

I saw in a teachers mag that they had a tattleing teddy...that was holding a fish bowl:confused3

Its for the kids to put their tattles in when they are "annoyed" by someone in the class..

So- I decided to go my own way..and i am SOOO EXCITED about the way it turned out!!!! It took a while to paint but i think the kids are going to freak out!

My Tattleing Turtle Tank!
Its not done yet-going to add some bubbles and coral!
PICT1834.jpg

Aw I love it so cute!!! I have heard of "tell it to the turtle"...never a bear holding a bowl though? I can't do that in my class because the kids would constantly be telling it something lol

omg so...im going to come out and say im a lurker on your threads lol this (obvs since im here now!) and yur dis moon but i saw what you just did to your tell it to the teddy fishbowl and i just had to post...that came out so amazing! i love how you saw the idea and thought about how you could add your personal touch to it..soo many kids relate to dis characters and they will gravitate towards it anyways and its just awesome that you thought to put him on that! i love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter