Wednesday's Something Different Riddle

UtahMama said:
HEY! YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!
I like the pink better than the yellow! Maybe it is a female???? No MAN would EVER think to change the color to pink!!! Or would he????

Maybe it is really a whole bunch of faries.

school_master_ringing_bell_hg_clr.gif

nose.h1.jpg

Always waiting for the swoop pirate:

Triple Toooooty Hoooty Whooooty

Polishing off the trophy........

The tag fairy is a lovely PERSON who knows his or her stuff....evidence is to the left
<--------------------------------------------

UtahMama said:
HEY! YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!
I like the pink better than the yellow! Maybe it is a female???? No MAN would EVER think to change the color to pink!!! Or would he????
Hello...we're talking fairies here! :rotfl: :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
you can have more than one chance :thumbsup2 ....I was just uhmmm helping you! besides I already TU'd you! :teeth:

Spikey:
anipilot.gif
Whats a TU? I am new to the riddles . You gotta be gentle at first. And for the love of Pete will someone please tell me what a woo hooty is?

snowy....

a TU stands for Thumbs Up...it's the Mickey picture you get for getting the riddle right.

a wooo hooooty is the 100th post on the riddle

a tooooty hoooooty is the 200th post on the riddle.

you just witnessed a trifectahoooty which was the 300th post.

when you are the person posting on that number of post...you must post appropriate jubilation for reaching that post (thanks to either Twinks or UTM for helping us with that phrase)

it's really just a bunch of grown people getting excited about....well....NOTHING. but it amuses us....gives us a goal for the day. and for some reason...we fight over who gets to be the hooooooty poster! :teeth:

The main thing about the riddle....is that we welcome everyone.....we hope everyone has a good time while they are here......and that people can use this for a little break from reality for a little bit. ;) Cause there certainly isn't any reality around here. Or sane people. :teeth: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter