Wednesday's Something Different Riddle

The Tag Fairy is Haley and Donna!!! Co-Fairies ????

Both are smart (allecks) and are acting a LITTLE too innocent. They've been around off and on today...

It could happen!

Oh, never mind. Where's Nancy Drew??? She's a detective extaordinare. We shall not REST. Leave no stone unturned!

HaleyB said:
Now if the TF could just delete enough posts to make this one #300 all would be right in the world.

And apparently that little pixie is still around! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Great Haley, since you were robbed from the tooohoooty. You are getting the Fruity poooty hooty!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :yay: Threeehoooootydoooty! :yay: :yay:

HaleyB said:
Now if the TF could just delete enough posts to make this one #300 all would be right in the world.

Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Your wish is granted!

and Public Service announcement.....

I wish the Tag Fairy would sweepy sweepy their PM box...in case anyone would want to send them a PM or something! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

firstmickey said:
snowy....

You just witnessed a trifectahoooty which was the 300th post.

The main thing about the riddle....is that we welcome everyone.....we hope everyone has a good time while they are here......and that people can use this for a little break from reality for a little bit. ;) Cause there certainly isn't any reality around here. Or sane people. :teeth: :rotfl2:

Wow. My first Trifectahooty! Is this a rare occurance? DH thinks I have lost my mind! I get up 1/2 hr early for work and do riddle/emails while I have coffee. I actually miss it on the mornings when I dont have time. These boards are addictive.They oughta post a warning :teeth: :lmao:

The Tag Fairy Is IN OUR HEADS!!!!!

She/He erases our memories, re-writes reality...

HaleyB said:
I just busted my spleen. Twice even.

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :teeth:

I heart the Tag Fairy.

You totally crack me up!!!!!!!!!

I heart the Tag Fairy too.

I was trying to figure out whose posts got the ax....I hope it isnt any of mine! ;)

snowwite said:
Wow. My first Trifectahooty! Is this a rare occurance? DH thinks I have lost my mind! I get up 1/2 hr early for work and do riddle/emails while I have coffee. I actually miss it on the mornings when I dont have time. These boards are addictive.They oughta post a warning :teeth: :lmao:

Ok, who removed the warning???

Why thank you, it took my breath away :)

(and knocked the wind out of Grammy's sails)

That's OK Haley. Triple Woooo Hoooty for you

I am doing deep breathing so I have plenty of wind to sail :banana: :banana:

Grammyof2 said:
That's OK Haley. Triple Woooo Hoooty for you

I am doing deep breathing so I have plenty of wind to sail :banana: :banana:

Oh you got wind sista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Grammyof2 said:
I am doing deep breathing :banana: :banana:

Im glad to see you are following nurse's advice! ;) Make sure you are resting too! :teeth: No jumping up and down with wooo hooooty!

firstmickey said:
Im glad to see you are following nurse's advice! ;) Make sure you are resting too! :teeth: No jumping up and down with wooo hooooty!
Is that what she does?

UtahMama said:
Maybeeee.
I'm just getting a very MALE vibe from the TF.
Since he's not listening, currently. For HMHunter's tag request.

He's male with color sense, maybe he's gay?? NO, I'm not getting a gay vibe.
He's been married a while.

:sad: I am definitely NOT the prom queen. Not even on the court. Probably didn't even get a date. But thanks for fighting for me, friends. I'll try to keep that dream alive .... :lovestruc

HMHunters said:
:sad: I am definitely NOT the prom queen. Not even on the court. Probably didn't even get a date. But thanks for fighting for me, friends. I'll try to keep that dream alive .... :lovestruc

Gram is Prom queen....that's a fact....but...
Don't worry, Hummer...Im sure you will wake up with a brand new tag. If not....hang out with us a little longer.....and it will happen. ;) (and look at all the fun you will have while you wait) :rotfl2:

Magical wonderful things happen on the riddle ...when you believe! :wizard:

Haley...no 400hoooooty for me....Im off for LOST and The Nine. :teeth:

I'm going to put a post under my pillow tonight and hope the tf visits! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter