Wednesday's Something Different Riddle

firstmickey said:
Let's not go anywhere today! Let's stay in....get comfy by the fire....watch the rain....and either read or watch a good movie!

Who's got a book or a movie? :teeth:

Ooooh that sounds good, and given it is 42 here, or thereabouts....I am building a fire.

How about hummer, for hmhunter? i like hummer....goes with buzzy. :teeth:

Good morning.

I got the first one but don't have time to figure out the rest. BBL after the woo hooty.

Dearest Tag Fairy~

I KNOW I have been ever-oh-so-slightly-kinda-sorta neglectful in responding to your flirtatiousness this week.

Please know it's not because I don't appreciate your flirting with Sher.

I LOVE my bright, shiny new nutwing. And. I even mentioned you. In my trip report. Twice even!!!!

But. In case you didn't see that. I have a gift. From me to you.

A VERY special gift. That can ONLY come. From me.

FLAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I think I over loaded my thinking cap. But I'm finally in. Do I get extra points for solving it with a house full of kids?

Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

PM sent and I think I'm IN

I didn't get a TU yesterday...so either my answer was wrong or the bribe wasn't good enough...or maybe I forgot to actually hit "send" for the PM??? :confused3

(have to finish catching up now!)

Horsey! Hummer! I like it!!!!!!!! LOL! :thumbsup2

Mony:
anipilot.gif

Roadgirl: here's two since that slacker, dyan, forgot you!
anipilot.gif
anipilot.gif

Twinkie:
anipilot.gif

hiwaygal said:
Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

PM sent and I think I'm IN

I didn't get a TU yesterday...so either my answer was wrong or the bribe wasn't good enough...or maybe I forgot to actually hit "send" for the PM??? :confused3

(have to finish catching up now!)

Hay Denise! How are ya? :yay:

Donna! You like Hummer? Me toooo! That is a cool name. Almost as cool as Spike. ;) :teeth: Shall HMHunter so be named Hummer from this moment forth? :teeth:

firstmickey said:
Roadgirl: here's two since that slacker, dyan, forgot you!
anipilot.gif
anipilot.gif

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: Thank you Donna!

Last edited by firstmickey : Today at 08:43 AM. Reason: cause when you promise someone TWO..it helps if you actually put TWO in!

:rotfl:

horsegirl said:
Hay Denise! How are ya? :yay:

Donna! You like Hummer? Me toooo! That is a cool name. Almost as cool as Spike. ;) :teeth: Shall HMHunter so be named Hummer from this moment forth? :teeth:

Hay Horsie! :wave2: Got my coffee and I'm feeling fine as frog hair this mornin'! :teeth:

I vote for Hummer too!!

(and I think I like Roadie :rotfl: )

hiwaygal said:
Hay Horsie! :wave2: Got my coffee and I'm feeling fine as frog hair this mornin'! :teeth:

I vote for Hummer too!!

(and I think I like Roadie :rotfl: )
Roadie is cute! Makes me think of a hot girl hanging with the rock stars! That is soooo you, right!

TG you drink coffee! But I already knew that! ;) :thumbsup2

and the answer is:

JUST KIDDING!
Whew, thinking is hard in the middle of the night!
I think Loubon is "helping" me (by 'helping', I mean "doing") fix my pepsi pic today. Which will make me vera happy! My personal in-house tech support team (of one) reduced it so to be in compliance ( :bitelip: ) and now it's all grainy or grainish. I can live without the cartoon family, though. The real one even sometimes!

Hey, it's only 40 degrees today here in SL,UT! Brrr! need to dig out my Uggs!

horsegirl said:
Roadie is cute! Makes me think of a hot girl hanging with the rock stars! That is soooo you, right!

TG you drink coffee! But I already knew that! ;) :thumbsup2

I didn't think of Roadie that way...but now that you mention it :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

UtahMama said:
and the answer is:

JUST KIDDING!
Whew, thinking is hard in the middle of the night!
I think Loubon is "helping" me (by 'helping', I mean "doing") fix my pepsi pic today. Which will make me vera happy! My personal in-house tech support team of one reduced it so to be in compliance ( :bitelip: ) and now it's all grainy or grainish. I can live without the cartoon family, though. The real one even sometimes!

Hey, it's only 40 degrees today here in SL,UT! Brrr! need to dig out my Uggs!

Hey UtahMama...have you heard of the Legacy Parkway project?

UtahMama said:
yessss, why?

I worked on the design of some of it...didn't realize you were close to it and I've never seen it (except in pictures and on plans! :rotfl: )

hiwaygal said:
I worked on the design of some of it...didn't realize you were close to it and I've never seen it (except in pictures and on plans! :rotfl: )
WOW!!!! What part? That is RIGHT by us (or it will be), "It's a Small, Small World"!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter