We're home~ Third Time is the Charm TR! **Pictures link pg 18**

Glad to hear you are all having a great time. Are you liking the BC? I bet the kids love SAB - if they are brave enough have them go down the big slide, it is pretty cool.

We swim on Saturday, so they have only walked around it so far. They are so excited to try it. We are eating at Beaches and Cream for lunch that day too. Should be a nice relaxing time.

Oh, I forgot the Flower and Garden Festival today. Epcot is just beautiful. We especially loved the Neverland Area that had Captain Hook, Peter Pan, a Teepee, and canoe. They also had really cute topiaries of Snow White and the dwarfs, the Three Caballeros, Scar and Zazu from Lion King. There were red geraniums EVERYWHERE, and it was just lovely. I got DD a 2008 Epcot F&G festival pin for her collection too. I didn't see any t-shirts, but they had lots of cute garden stuff in some booths set up at the entrance to WS.

We swim on Saturday, so they have only walked around it so far. They are so excited to try it. We are eating at Beaches and Cream for lunch that day too. Should be a nice relaxing time.

$10 if John can finish the Kitchen Sink!

ETA: And I want pictures!!!

Who was at the DCG? I'm really curious (as I watch all the shows :blush:).

We ended up riding Test Track 3 times (when we went the CM let us stay on for a 2nd ride). We also rode Soarin' 3 times today. They loved them both! We rode Nemo, did Turtle Talk with Crush, the boat ride in Mexico, Living with the land boat ride, Soarin' and TT. We walked around WS and got pictures with Marie and Aurora in France; Pooh, Tigger, Mary Poppins and Alice in England; Donald in his Three Caballeros outfit; saw Belle in yellow, Ariel, Mary Poppins, Aurora, and Snow White for PSB dinner. Dinner was good, but Davis is TOTALLY over the princesses. It was funny when Aurora kissed him and he got so mad. Guess he's a tween now!

We came back and got some Gelato at the BC Marketplace. Tommorow we rest, eat b'fast at Cape May with Goofy, and go to DTD. Then we hit the P&PP tomorrow night and eat dinner at Crystal Palace. Saturday is swim at SAB and then go to the DCG concert. I've got to get Rees in bed, so have a good night!
Thanks for the update and have another great day tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Denise, enjoy Cape May for breakfast, it is delicious! Thanks for the updates. Have a relaxing day by the pool tomorrow.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Well, Rees was EXHAUSTED and just got up, so we missed Cape May. I'm going to stop and ask if they can fit us in tomorrow am or Sunday before leaving. We're getting ready and going to DTD. We'll grab a sandwich at Earl of Sandwich and shop. We eat at CP at 4pm and then will spend the afternoon at MK before the P&PP. I think we'll grab a Casey's hot dog later tonight. Have a great day! And, Marti, I'll take your bet!

Sounds like you guys are having a BLAST!!!! Enjoy the PPP tonight!! (And best of luck to Rees on eating the sink!!!!!!!!!!)
Kristin

Hi Denise - Glad your vacation is going so well!

I was wondering what the kids thought of BC compared to GF and CR?

With our 3 youngest - dd (10) favorite is YC, dd (9) favorite if Poly and ds (7) favorite is GF!

Have fun at SAB!!!!

Well, Rees was EXHAUSTED and just got up, so we missed Cape May. I'm going to stop and ask if they can fit us in tomorrow am or Sunday before leaving. We're getting ready and going to DTD. We'll grab a sandwich at Earl of Sandwich and shop. We eat at CP at 4pm and then will spend the afternoon at MK before the P&PP. I think we'll grab a Casey's hot dog later tonight. Have a great day! And, Marti, I'll take your bet!
Have fun at the P&PP.

Denise, it's a lot of fun to read your reports. I'm so glad on your third try you're all having such a great time!!! Thanks for taking the time to share!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter