What’s your biggest regret ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I wish I would of hit my stride in High School, and I have another one that I prefer to keep to myself

I wish that I could have followed my dreams when it came to college. I just didn't have the money or the desire for big debt. Me settling has helped make all of my jobs awful to me.

I wish that I could have followed my dreams when it came to college. I just didn't have the money or the desire for big debt. Me settling has helped make all of my jobs awful to me.

yep, I almsot always picked comofrt and security over me dreams, where they isnt a bad plan, I should take more risk

Wish I would have picked a better major in college......or really done something I love to do

What’s your biggest regret ?

My biggest regret is that I followed the advice of my "at the time" multi-millionaire boss to invest some found money in a stock he suggested. dumb, Dumb, DUMB

:scratchin The thing about regrets is that I could list a million things I wish I’d done differently, given the benefit of hindsight. If I’m honest though, if I had it all to do over again I’m pretty sure I’d do the exact same things, going on only the information I had to work with at the time.

I regret not being open in communication with my family, which led to a disastrous hurtful situation.
Sometimes though, through the pain, life requires bad to help us change.

Not having my Dad walk me down the aisle. It was a very, VERY small wedding. We didn't even have music. That's not his kind of thing, not my kind of thing so I told him he didn't have to if he didn't want to. Now that he is gone, I often wonder if it bothered him or if he was appreciative. I never thought to ask before.

Not rolling over and going back to sleep on April 7, 2018. Instead I got up and drove to a Saturday morning Bible study I attend. On the way my car slid on black ice, bad accident, multiple fractures, nerve damage, post-op infection, etc. In hospital/rehab for 6 weeks, off work 4 months, still not back to where I was (but still way better than I was, and way better than so many others I met in rehab--I'm really blessed). If I just sleep in that morning, none of that happens.

I regret putting off visiting my father on his birthday. He died unexpectedly exactly 1 week after his 73rd birthday, the day before I planned to visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter