What have you seen on the EA? (running thread)

2 ways, 1: while your in orlando on the EA, the full size aisle is right next to the EA. And you can see the cars there. or for now on the national web site: www.nationalcar.com go to "fleet" and they are listed there. MKY:D

We arrived about 11:30 pm on May 23. Checked both A and B sides. Only interesting car was a full size pickup with an extended cab - not exactly a great car to use for a vacation. Other than that it was the usual assortment of mid and full size, with a couple of small sports coupes (Mitsubishi Eclipse perhaps). No minivans or SUV's.

I passed on National (where I am an EC member) and used my Avis (where I am an Avis Preferred member) ressie and got a nice Lasabre (upgrade) with my full size ressie. All I had to do was call and cancel my National ressie with no problem.

The possibility of getting a van or SUV on the Aisle will keep me using National now and again. However, Avis treats their "member" customers better than National. We paid $30 less for our Avis full size ressie than we would have paid for National - and we were upgraded to a premium car.

Anyone just back? Any new cars? What condition of cars? Type? Problems? If my sis is a Emerald member can she also drive for free? Thanks,
MKY:) :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Just got back yesterday. Many intermediate and full sized cars (no SUVs or Minivans) on the EA. We took a Camry. No problems. Great service.

You'd expect alot maybe closer to Summer peak July-August. Im going in September-October so I'll be able to put somehing up then.

BTW Thanks for bumping this MM4E Im as interested as you to see whats going thru EA!!

and there wasn't much at all on the Aisle when we arrived. I am tall (5' 11") and I sat in many of the full sizes and my head scraped the roof! They also all had about 25,000 miles on them. We waited a bit and they drove up a spiffy red Chevy Impala, which didn't look bigger than the other cars, but had a lot more head and leg room for me, more room in the back too for the kids, and a little more trunk space (we were able to fit 2 large suitcases and 2 small carry-ons in the back).
Also when we returned the car, I noticed only intermediate and full-size cars on the Aisle. Hope you guys have better luck!:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter