What is still hard to find?

Just went to Market Basket this morning.
They were very well stocked and seemed back to precovid days.
No limits on toilet paper, baking ingredients or meats.

Sam's Club this morning. No wipes, some sanitizer. Some generic product paper towel & TP. Meat & chicken there, didn't see a sign limiting it. No celery.

Also went to Smart & Final - no wipes or sanitizer.

Can't find Angry Orchard hard cider crisp apple ANYWHERE.

Still no toilet paper in the St. Louis area, at least not any I’ve been able to find and hopefully I find it soon! I haven’t purchased or seen any since March!!
Oh wow, that's crazy! We've had pretty predictable good stock of it here in KC for several weeks.

Can't find regular paper napkins. I have not seen any in stores for a very long time. I finally ordered tissues from Amazon and may have to order napkins as well.

MJ

So yesterday, I ventured to Costco for the first time since March 14. The Costco I was in is a relatively "newish" Costco, and the parking lot was WAY less than 1/4 full at noon. Very easy to maintain social distancing, and everyone wore masks with no one raising a big fuss about it. I was very comfortable in my mask. Anyway, while I did not make an "exhaustive" study of what they had/didn't have, they seemed to have everything as normal. Plenty of TP, antibacterial wipes, flour, rice, fresh and frozen meat products, all kinds of fresh and frozen produce. We got everything on our list. The only thing I personally purchased that had a limit was the large bottle of chewable Vitamin C. I grabbed two, not out of "necessity" but because they were on sale, and I prefer to stock up when the price is good. I had to put one back. No biggie for sure. I am in suburban area of Minnesota.

In Central Illinois - Wipes are still hard if not impossible to find and believe it or not Cherry 7-up in cans.
We finally came across the distributor stocking the shelves early last Saturday morning and asked politely what was up thinking it might be discontinued and she told us that there was no aluminum cans for it. I don't know if they are pushing manufacturing of the cans for the more popular sodas or what.
Baking supplies are easy to find now. TP while it may not always be the "good stuff" is in stores. There were limits on meat for awhile but they seem to be a bit better stocked lately.

Oh wow, that's crazy! We've had pretty predictable good stock of it here in KC for several weeks.
Today was the first day I have seen any TP at our grocery since March. I am sure that some has probably been coming in sporadically, but I just haven’t been there to see it. There wasn’t a lot, and there were still limits of one package per person. Paper towels are also still low, less than the TP today actually, and a limit of one pkg per person. There was plenty of meat, but very high prices, so I didn’t get any (I still have some in the freezer). Very few frozen veggies today, but plenty of frozen pizza (it was the opposite last visit, lol). There are a lot of things where the shelf is about half empty, but you can at least find something.

Can't find regular paper napkins. I have not seen any in stores for a very long time. I finally ordered tissues from Amazon and may have to order napkins as well.

MJ

My mom needed some and I got her a pack (I think 150 napkins) at Dollar Tree. They aren’t the nicest napkins in the world, but they do the job.

There is more beef but it's crazy expensive. Chicken is still a little spotty sometimes but not too bad. I'm still waiting for my first purchase of Chlorox or Lysol wipes since all of this started. Plus it's still hard to find macaroni and cheese. (This a staple of my sons.)

If anyone is still looking for hand sanitizer, bath & body has a lot of scents of their pocket sized ones on the website right now. This is the most I have seen there since this all started. Not cheap, $8 for 5 - 1 oz bottles plus $6 shipping. But the shipping is the same no matter how many you order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter