What wouldn't you do again?

i WOULDNT bring the ILs:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

sorry

i wouldnt do Stitchs great escape....alien encounter was SO much better!!!

Backstage tour...again..another one that USED to be good!!

If you had it to do over what one thing would you not spend the time and/or money to do? Why not?

Tony's Town Square. Nice Idea, terrible food ( imho, of course ).

also rafiki's Planet watch. Only accessible by train, and really not much to see there ( and I love AK before anyone calls me a "ride only" guy who doesn't "get" AK)

1. Safari ride at AK - I thought it was not that interesting and pretty cheesy! Not worth it in my opinion. I'd rather go to a great zoo where I can take my time seeing the animals.

2. Dinosaur at AK - it scared the you-know-what out of me!

3. Splash Mountain - I'm not a fan of big drops.

I think that's it. :)
Love the safari ride at AK, although I do think they mess it up with the poacher storyline. I wish they would just tell you about the animals instead of seeing rather sedate animals and trying to spice it up with fake poacher scenes.

Love Dinosaur, and even though you jump a couple of times due to great timing with what you see and loud noises, not really scary.

Splash mountain is a big drop??? Wow.

I fit in the boat with the Drew Carey Sounds Boring and the Stitch crowd. Would leave those out. Also, would love to see some updates to a few old favorites like HISTA and Indiana Jones. Not nearly as much fun this time around after having done them the last time we were there. That just means those will be down our list next time and we will do some of the things we didn't get to last summer.

I will not do the following:

at Magic Kingdom:
Jungle Cruise
Swiss Family Treehouse
Tom Sawyer Island
Country Bear Jamboree
Enchanted Tiki Room
Liberty Square Riverboat
Carousel of Progress

****AND I will never eat a GIANT smoked TURKEY leg YUCK!

Hollywood Studios:
Backlot Tour
Lights, Motors, Action! Stunt Show

Animal Kingdom
Finding Nemo - The Musical (surprising huh, DW DD and myself not impressed) Love Little Mermaid at hollywood studios though

Epcot
Spaceship Earth

Downtown
Disney Quest.

****AND I will never eat a GIANT smoked TURKEY leg YUCK!

:rotfl: I'm with you on that one, I never understood the appeal of those
Now the Dole whip on the other hand, can't believe there are actual people out there who don't like them(if you happen to like pineapple) I am craving one right now :drinking1

the few things i don't like are stitch i just dont get it its not a ride you dont move and i didnt like alien encounter either.

i dont like winnie the pooh ride. i think its boring i dunno why. maybe b/c mr.toad used to be there and i remember riding that when i was little and being sooo scared. lol

don't like finding nemo musical because you can see the puppeteers!! IMO it ruins the magic seeing the people who control the puppets.

oh and indinana jones & lights motor action show. find them boring. cool once but more than that not necessary. i think i don't like indiana jones because when i was little i thought it was a ride and was very disappointed.

other than that i pretty much luv everything. and can't believe ppl don't like caroussel of progress and TTA!!! i think those are some of the best rides for a break and their nostalgic.but thats just me. if you've never been i do recommend doing everything once.

Ok first I want to say that I agree with the other posters - I love Disney, even most of the things I don't care for, I still like the idea of them! Perhaps the execution was a little eschewed but...
Also, Stitch = :sad2: :eek: :confused: :scared: :guilty: I miss Alien Encounter...

Magic Kingdom:
Astro Orbitor
Aladdins Magic Carpets (just do Dumbo! Aladdin deserved a more creative ride!)
Stitch....oh Stitch....They should have done a Hawaiian themed-ride for Lilo and Stitch!
Tomorrowland Grand Prix

Epcot:
World Showcase Country films - even Canada's! ;)
Soarin' - don't get me wrong, I like it, but I don't understand all the fuss over it. I think I GOT it more at DCA
Innoventions - even as a kid it didn't really interest me much

Studios:
Sounds Dangerous - really needs to be replaced...good dark nap space though (leave off the headphones)
Backlot tour (I need more...I miss the old one or need an update!)
Stunt shows
Narnia - I really thought there was more to it - it felt like a walk through commercial.
new york backdrop - ?
Mama Melrose - good service but food was not great!

Animal Kingdom:
Kali River Rapids - I just dont find it thrilling...
the bird show (sorry, I can't remember the name!)
Pocahantas and her Forest Friends - could be way better
safari in the middle of the afternoon

Resorts:
Port Orleans Riverside - sure it a pretty resort and the room was clean and nice but I had a terrible issue with their front desk staff (and I work as a front desk agent so I understand), but this guy made me cry at the desk on my birthday - and they weren't tears of joy. I will never stay here again only for that.

Kona Cafe (polynesian) - terrible terrible service experience....couldn't rate the food as we NEVER got it!

I would say that's all (short list huh? ;) ) but as I said - the things that make me giddy with excitement and joy (like running for Pirates first thing in the morning or ToT or....all kinds of stuff) are way more than enough to make up for these small things!God Bless Disney and everything it (and he) has brought to my life!:thumbsup2

We have a "Pooh" List of attractions that we will never do again.

One is Pooh in the MK. I love Pooh and all the characters. IMO the ride is not worth waiting 45 minutes or more. But if you have kids...you must do it. My DD is 24 if she wants to ride it she can go by herself.

Two is the Jungle Cruise. After the safari in AK, I won't waste my time with this.

Three is the Magic Tiki Room. We saw this in Dec 2007 for the first time. My DD telling us we have to do it. Little did I know she hasn't done yet. She's going to when we go back this year. Just her & her FBF. I'll wait outside. There is a lot going on with this attraction. You have to look up a lot. and I couldn't understand a lot of what they were saying.

I also never do Honey I Shrunk the Audience but only because I hate Mice. I always want to go back to the hotel to shower after that.

So that's my "Pooh" list, no offense to Pooh.

Sue
Bridgeport, CT

I kind of thought the nemo musical was boring. I found myself wanting it to be over.

I think Stitch is getting a bad rap....its really not that bad..not so good either.

I wouldn't say I won't ever do something again. All of the disney attractions and rides are wonderful in their own way and for certain reasons special to certain people. It depends on the day and time allowable. I love to go to the hall of presidents when I want to rest in AC and be at peace awhile, but most of the time we leave it out of our schedule. I don't particularly like Stitch, but when the lines are minimal, why not? My family hates when I drag them to Small World, but I bet money they drag their children there as well one day. Just look for the magic and you will find it.

My kids hated Stitch. I didn't ride it but they said NEVER EVER again.

All 3-D movies except The Mickey Mouse one at the MK. The technology is cool, but many of the effects are unpleasant. I do not enjoy being sneezed on by a dog or sprayed by a stinkbug. Realistic? Maybe. Pleasant? No way. They freaked me out and two out of my three kids had to be removed, screaming, from the theaters. The MK one was lovely, though. We'll do that one again.

Boma. It was worth it once just to see the AKL but the food was too weird for us. WCC is more our type of food. Meat and taters=good!

I didn't mind the Stitch ride! I didn't think it was amazing, but I didn't hate it. It was a little scary though (even for a 22-year-old, lol).

Kali River Rapids was SO boring and the line took forever... the theming was so cool during the wait, though.

The Test Track ride at Epcot (I think?) was a huge flop for me. As we were on the ride we kept waiting for something cool/exciting to happen... kept waiting... kept waiting... and then it was over. I think my fiance' has taken me on more exciting rides in his Camry in LA traffic (not even kidding). :rotfl2:

I've been trying to think and there isn't really anything i regret doing. i have a few things that i missed that i would love the opportunity to do again though... does that count?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter