What wouldn't you do again?

I would not do Animal Kingdom again. Once was more than enough.

I was wondering if I would be the only person to say this. For our 2006 trip, we only spent 1/2 a day at AK and that was more than enough. EE was great, didn't get to ride Kali River, and I am not a big animal fan.

For our 2009 trip, I am going to replace the AK day with Sea World.

I love DW but I would not waste our precious time and money on Disney Quest and the Water Parks again. I am glad we did it once, but once was enough. I will also not go in Drew Carey's Sounds Dangerous, Stitch or the Indy race track again either. Just my opinion, but they are not worth it.

I was wondering if I would be the only person to say this. For our 2006 trip, we only spent 1/2 a day at AK and that was more than enough. EE was great, didn't get to ride Kali River, and I am not a big animal fan.

For our 2009 trip, I am going to replace the AK day with Sea World.

I definately think it is just a preference. We love AK. But we love animals...and just the atmosphere. And it does have some great rides/shows: Dinosaur, EE, Rapids, It's tough to be a bug, Lion King etc.

Never:
-t
-DHS: Narnia. Not good. The rest of DHS we liked.

I did not understand the "Narnia" thing at all. Did not help that I had a HUGE cockroach crawling up my leg while walking through the scenes.:scared1:

I also can skip the auto stunt show in DHS-king of boring and the stadium is hot, hot, hot. If you go bring a cold drink with you.

Well, I would never take my Mother in law again. What a disaster :sad2:

I nearly choked on my crackers when I read this! We're planning a trip in August, and DH asked me if it was o.k. if he invited MIL! How could I tell him that I couldn't imagine anything worse???? Thankfully, MIL declined.

Journey Into Narnia.

I loved the movies, but I was really disappointed. I thought it was going to be something worth while. All you do is walk through the wardrobe, hear a few words from The White Witch, watch a trailer, and leave.

Bleh :crazy2:

Disney Quest, Character Meals, Hoop de Don't, Drew Carrey, Stitch, Carribean Beach, IASW, Mission Space-Orange, Country Bears, carnival crap in DinoLand, Beverly, Indy Speedway, Cinderella breakfast (maybe if one day I have a granddaughter).....

california grill :eek:

had the worse service ever in a restaurant, mentioned it in other threads!

i wasnt impressed with Universal but husband liked it so going again :(

To be honest, I'm not an Hollywood Studios fan. I love the Walt Disney exhibit, and Muppets 4D. I'm not a big rockin' rollecoaster fan (then again, it's been awhile) and by NO means do I do TOT. Shows are nice, but I prefer rides, so Hollywood Studios isn't exactly my cup of tea. We'll be going in June since it will be the first time for my in-laws, and I want to be sure to keep an open mind since it's been awhile since I've been there.

I'll also avoid Mission Space Orage. Oi. Spending all night puking in your hotel room on your honeymoon is NOT good time.

Another one is California Grill. It was amazing, and is probably the most romantic thing DH and I have ever done, but it was quite expensive, and was a very long meal- with the portions not being a whole lot. I completely understand the length issue (they want a relaxing atmosphere) and I've recommended to everyone I've encountered. It's something you should do, but now that we've done it once, we're good and we'll use our money elsewhere.

Stay at Saratoga Springs..........This was the worst!!!!!!! I actually broke my arm there.
Did not have very magical days there.:scared1:

I would not, I repeat, WOULD NOT drive to Disney with my sister. Nor would I ever, and I mean EVER go with her again. She gives new meaning to the word "villian."

(I'm not bitter at all!!)

I would not, I repeat, WOULD NOT drive to Disney with my sister. Nor would I ever, and I mean EVER go with her again. She gives new meaning to the word "villian."

(I'm not bitter at all!!)

I feel the same way about my MIL :rotfl2: We flew and had adjoining rooms for 9 days, that was FUN!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter