What wouldn't you do again?

PLEASE don't flame me for this; but Fantasmic~

It was sooo incredibly crowded and packed. I am not clusterphobic but I definately felt it there. Getting out after it was over was a nightmare to say the least. My son was much younger when we did it and all I kept thinking was "Please don't let go of my hand, please hold tight."

The show was fine but the crowd and amount of time we waited ahead was just not worth it for us to do again~

JMHO...;)

I absolutely agree. We are skipping it this trip!!!

Christine

It's a Small World should be called 'It's a little bit of hell on earth'. Especially when your boat gets stuck for 20 minutes. :scared1:QUOTE]

:rotfl: that would be horrible!!
I am just happy to be able to see CoP again. I have only been to disneyland and even though I never thought I would, I've missed it!!

Eat at Garden Grill
Do HOP, Tea Cups, It's tough to be a Bug and Dinosaur.
Do HDDR.
Not rent a car
Fantasmic package in the off season
CRT unless I have another child

I'm just curious, why wouldn't you do the Fantasmic Dinner Package in the off season?

STICH! awful awful awful!

and (I know this isn't going to be popular) space mountain
It just didn't do anything for us, maybe once every trip to check it of the list but its not an essential.

I would also not run off the ferry thing in MK just as it is about to depart and trip up on the stones in the floor and spend my last day in a wheelchair again:sad2:
(Although the people in the medical room were realy nice =] and so was the CM who insisted he ran and got me a wheelchair when he saw me limping around and crying me eyes out, I still regret not getting his name :confused3 )

Never:
-take the train out to 'affection section' at AK (aka: goats in a dusty pen) again! What a boring waste of time!
-do that whole Innoventions pavillion at Epcot.
-do the World Showcase. I know some people love it but I've travelled to some of those countries and dh has travelled to all of them except the scandinavian countires. We found a lot of it very stereotypical and much of it just excuses to have stores. I did like seeing all the real kimono and obi in Japan.
-kidcot 'fun' stops. My kids can colour with markers on a homemade lanyard at home.
-DHS: Narnia. Not good. The rest of DHS we liked.
-MK: Country Bears. It's time for some major rehab. Some pf the bears were actually pretty threadbare. It was the only thing I've ever seen at WDW that looked a little 'worn out'.

(Reading this I sound jaded but we love WDW, just not these things)

The first two time we went, the Dumbo ride was first on DD7s list, but after waiting in line FOREVER, even she as decided to skip it during our upcoming October trip.

Those of you who did not like Test Track should have ridden with me yelling 'stop the ride'. I hated it and I was told if I can be a passenger with my son on the highway in Toronto that it would be nothing.
I am a certified ride wimp and I did not enjoy Test Track at all. I don't do coasters either, nor TofT. Big chicken and proud of it.

:lmao:

#1 Park Hopper - paid over $200 for family of 4 and never used it
#2 Sci-Fi at HS - terrible food, boring quick, poor and slow service
#3 Circle of Life @ EPCOT "Ho-Hum"

Monsters Inc Laugh Factory at the MK.....so B O R I N G:headache:

My wife and I went twice :D

What wouldn't I/we do again... Well we're not staying off-site again. I made a thread about it in more detail, but getting on to the off-site bus with an ECV was a HUGE pain. Disney's transportation was much more handicapped friendly, so next year we're staying at a Disney Resort just for that.

We weren't that thrilled with HS or AK...AK was a little more interesting but ultimately, both of them were just nothing to write home about. There were a few shows/rides that we enjoyed (especially "It's Tough Being a Bug") but unless they change them, we wouldn't see anything new. The same goes for the animals "Look honey! The same Gorilla we saw last year!....it doesn't look like he's moved since..." Rafiki's Island in AK was a boring waste of time. It also ruined for me the fact that they pen the animals up at night. Somehow knowing that they don't stay in their simulated natural habitat at night kind of killed the "Wow! A Rhino up close!" mood.

I'm not going on Stitch again. The part where he burped ruined my day. It was all I could taste or smell for the rest of the day. Not fun.

Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney. I got so sick after eating there...not good times.

Wow, most of my "never" dos have already been mentioned. I try to never say never though, there will always come circumstances that will have you eating those words I have found. Anyway, here goes:
1. Forget to build in rest days in our vacations. Going commando is not my
family's thing!
2. Go without a plan of attack for the parks. Bought TGM this time so we will
see if it is worthwhile, although I do believe it will be.
3. Miss a show that I want to see. I'm tired of not doing the things that I
would like to do. We have been enough times now that it is Mom's turn
to do some things.
4. Walk away from buying something that I want and telling myself that I
will come back and get it, I never do then kick myself for it.
5. Stay anywhere else but the Poly!:lmao: Kidding of course, but I do really
love this resort. We always stay at Values in January when I go with my
girlfriends, and I love my stay then just as much.

STICH!! We would not do Stich again!

I agree with this post! I thought this ride was a total waste of my precious disney time!:sad2:

Subscribing.. and putting in my two cents worth...

Never.. never... never make ADR's in places where you have to travel just to get to them UNLESS it's on an off day. Having to rush through a park just to get to an ADR is so crappy.

Attractions:
Country Bear
Swiss Family Treehouse
Stitch
Mission Space
The Hall of Presidents

Restaurants:
Hollywood & Vine

We thought that stitch was the biggest waste of time! We would never go to Universal again! We found it over priced with bad service.

Also, I would skip "Sounds Dangerous" with Drew Carey. I am a huge Drew Carey fan, this was such a disappointment. At one point I was tempted to write to disney and ask if they would give me 7 minutes worth of my admission ticket back because it was so horrible.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! DH insisted on going in there ... I warned him ... WASTE OF TIME. I cannot believe this is an actual Disney attraction!!! I usually LOVE anything Disney ... I just couldn't find ONE interesting thing about this one!!!

Hey, if you get some money back let me know ... I want in on THAT!!! :lmao:

Attractions:
Country Bear
Swiss Family Treehouse
Stitch
Mission Space
The Hall of Presidents

:scared1: How could you NOT LIKE the Hall of Presidents!??! Oh my!!! Stitch I understand (although my children like it :confused3) I wait outside for that one!!

I will never wear my contacts after dusk. We watched Illuminations one night, and were standing in the WRONG spot. All of the ashes came our way :scared1: and my eyes burned and burned. I HAD to take my contacts out or I thought I would never see again. So, at dusk, the glasses are going on!!

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! DH insisted on going in there ... I warned him ... WASTE OF TIME. I cannot believe this is an actual Disney attraction!!! I usually LOVE anything Disney ... I just couldn't find ONE interesting thing about this one!!!

We didn't go on this one but I saw it and wanted to. I just forgot. What is it exactly? I know not to go next year but I'm still curious :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter