What's it cost to have the park for yourself?

I used to plan events for the company I work for. The largest I planned was for 275 people but this would be a great event to plan! I'd be willing to help if we are serious about it. We would need to do this during school vacation - probably during the summer. Annmarie

Count on us! Three people here, ready willing and able! Sounds fantastic!!

Originally posted by WDW4us2003
Does anyone know what the estimated cost is to:

1) Rent out Typhoon Lagoon for the afternoon/evening

2)Rent out the Magic Kingdom (or any of the parks) for a few hours after closing??

I know this is all done through corportations, senior night, etc., but does anyone have experience with this?

How could I find out the answer??::MickeyMo :Pinkbounc

Thanks!

For some reason, when our company had their last meeting at WDW, seems like we paid approximately $250,000 for four hours at EPCOT.

Hi everyone. I was checking in to this for a large group so I thought I'd pass on what I learned.

The info I was looking for was MK 3 hours with rides (similar to e-rides) and characters.

Here is what I was told, but it all depends on availability etc.
$500K A park buyout usually has a hefty food & beverage minimum in this range.
$150K for attractions
$200K for bands, Characters Etc.

that looks like a total of $850K. If there were 10,000 participants that would equate to $85 a head. I don't know if there are 10,000 DIS board members...

I'm willing to pay up to US$150 a head if this means I can ride all the rides at least once within a day without running around like a maniac.

Yes, there are around 60,000 DIS members ,but I wonder if we could get 10000 of them to commit to this? I bet we could get 2,500 though and that would be $340 a head or 4000 would be 212.50 per person. I would be willing to pay that for sure.

It's a wonderful idea. You can count me in for 4 people!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter