What's your Disney "Thing?"

My "thing" is definitely POTC. I still prefer the original over the newer version that incorporates the movie but I could still ride it all day if they would let me.

First ride has to be POTC and I have to see ITTBAB at least once. :thumbsup2

Alright, I'm getting better at the acronyms, but what is ITTBAB?

My "thing" is definitely POTC. I still prefer the original over the newer version that incorporates the movie but I could still ride it all day if they would let me.

I do like that ride. Although, I agree that I prefer the original. Its a great ride on a hot day too.

For me, it's Soarin'. I do consider myself a "coaster girl," and love other rides like RnR, EE, SM, etc. But there's something about Soarin' that's uniquely Disney to me. I could ride it over and over again (and have been known to maximize FP and ride it several times in the same day!).

For me, it's Soarin'. I do consider myself a "coaster girl," and love other rides like RnR, EE, SM, etc. But there's something about Soarin' that's uniquely Disney to me. I could ride it over and over again (and have been known to maximize FP and ride it several times in the same day!).

I'm a big fan of Soarin' too. The smell of oranges always reminds me of it. :rotfl:

as far as rides i must ride Journey into the imagination at least once with my bf, we have to have to have corn dog nuggets at Casey's corner.... and as weird as it seems one of my favorite things is the bus ride home laying my head on his shoulder.

as far as rides i must ride Journey into the imagination at least once with my bf, we have to have to have corn dog nuggets at Casey's corner.... and as weird as it seems one of my favorite things is the bus ride home laying my head on his shoulder.

Not weird at all... its sweet.

DH and I started dating in high school. Before our first ever real date, we were both on a class field trip to Six Flags Great Adventure. I wound up sitting with him on the busride home and falling asleep on his shoulder. I'll never forget it. :cloud9:

Thanks everyone for all the fun!! I leave tomorrow w/ the family. :banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana:(There are simply not enough bananas for how excited I am!) :rotfl:

I'll let ya'll know if I develop any new "Things!"

For us Disney isn't Disney without:

Lunch at Sci-Fi
A margarita at La Cava del Tequila
A ride on Rock 'n Rollercoaster
Drinks at the Shark Bar at T-Rex
Buying soap at Basin
A ride on the monorail
Watching Stacey in our hotel room
Seeing Philharmagic

For us Disney isn't Disney without:

Lunch at Sci-Fi
A margarita at La Cava del Tequila
A ride on Rock 'n Rollercoaster
Drinks at the Shark Bar at T-Rex
Buying soap at Basin
A ride on the monorail
Watching Stacey in our hotel room
Seeing Philharmagic

Ok, seriously... who is Stacey?

Dole Whip

Finally had this on our trip (we just got home last night.) Very tasty!

Magic Kingdom starts with breakfast at Crystal Palace. I proposed there and had Tigger bring the ring to the table. :thumbsup2
On to Pirates, then the Jungle Cruise. after that it's open season on the rest of the park, no particular order. But the Haunted Mansion is a must at night now.

1. Must see Wishes fireworks show
2. Must have at least one Dole Whip
3. Must visit downtown Disney even if it's just to walk around
4. Must get a picture of my daughter in front of the Castle

I posted already but I wanted to add that we always get a sandwich at Earl of Sandwich at DTD. They are truly yummy!

Churros I must eat a Churro! I got turned on to them and now thats the only place I get them. I can get them at the local BJs Wholesale food stand but I make myself wait until I can get one at the cart in Frontierland while waiting for the Electric Parade.:thumbsup2

1) Start and end our trip riding Journey Into Imagination
2) Mickey Ice Cream bar(I actually saved the wrapper once and put it in my scrapbook and dedicated an entire page to food)
3) Getting a troll after riding Maelstrom
4) Pizza and games at Pizza Planet
5) Expedition Everest
6) This isn't really on purpose or a planned tradition, but squealing uncontrollably when we drive up to the Walt Disney World sign/arch.

Dole Whips at MK

Pastries in France

On our last night there, we always go to the MK and stay until closing and then meander down Main Street until almost no one is left in the park. Very magical.

Kids love Kim Possible missions

Try to be the last ones to ride Haunted Mansion before closing during EMH. Very creepy bec. usually you are the only ones and the cast members are extra scary.

Singing Yo Ho on Pirates

Enjoy time together with no outside distractions.

Magic Kingdom starts with breakfast at Crystal Palace. I proposed there and had Tigger bring the ring to the table. :thumbsup2
Awwww. :cutie: So sweet. We love Crystal Palace and Pooh and friends, although, I must say I was a little disappointed in the food this last trip. It was still good, but it was one of our best meals the last trip - and didn't quite measure up this time. Still a great time w/ all the characters though!

1. Must see Wishes fireworks show
2. Must have at least one Dole Whip
3. Must visit downtown Disney even if it's just to walk around
4. Must get a picture of my daughter in front of the Castle
We did our Castle picture from the bridge over to Tommorowland this time instead of right in front, and it turned out great! I think I really like that angle, and might add it in (when we make it back in another 5 years or so... )

I posted already but I wanted to add that we always get a sandwich at Earl of Sandwich at DTD. They are truly yummy!
I still haven't eaten there. Almost did, but we hit DTD on our first day and everyone was so thrown off from an early morning flight that we wound up just eating snacky food instead. Some day... ;)

Alright, I'm getting better at the acronyms, but what is ITTBAB?

ITTBAB - It's Tough To Be a Bug::eek:

:laughing: Thanks! That was driving me nuts! I love that show too.

Churros I must eat a Churro! I got turned on to them and now thats the only place I get them. I can get them at the local BJs Wholesale food stand but I make myself wait until I can get one at the cart in Frontierland while waiting for the Electric Parade.:thumbsup2
Should have read this before I went. We watched the Electric Parade from FL. I should have grabbed a churro! popcorn::

1)
2) Mickey Ice Cream bar(I actually saved the wrapper once and put it in my scrapbook and dedicated an entire page to food)

My whole trip is dedicated to food. :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Try to be the last ones to ride Haunted Mansion before closing during EMH. Very creepy bec. usually you are the only ones and the cast members are extra scary.

Enjoy time together with no outside distractions.

HM at the end of the night sounds neat!
And, you hit the nail on the head w/ the last one!! Crowds were way higher than predicted for this trip, and at first we were disappointed at all the lines (we had purposely scheduled based around the low crowds - and just weren't in the crazy mentality.) But, soon we settled in and realized that time together at Disney is wonderful... whether we're walking around, riding a ride, or standing in line. :cloud9:

Banana French Toast at Kona in Poly!!!!

We make this every Christmas morning and remember Disney!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter