What's your Disney "Thing?"

Ok so sorry...it's called Tonga Toast...I have just called it Banana French Toast since my first trip when I was 5.....:thumbsup2

We have to have a Dole float. My husband has to have the jambalaya at HOB. I have to see Wishes (and I always cry). Grey Goose slushie and a Labatt Blue are a guarantee. We love to say hello to our fellow Canadians and sign the guest book in the Trading Post store. :):)

1) Ride Space Mountain
2) Dole Whip
3) Turkey Leg
4) Must go to Magic Kingdom first day and stay for fireworks. (We got engaged during the fireworks at Disneyland in '07)

Mickey Waffles:earsboy:
Magic Kingdom...the aw I feel when I see the castle...just takes my breath away:cloud9:
Looking forward to seeing all the little girls dressed up as their favorite princesses and seeing the glow in their eyesprincess:
Epcot is a must....I really do feel like I'm somewhere else there:angel:
and to hug Mickey Mouse::MickeyMo

-I HAVE to see Wishes. I will give up IllumiNations and Fantasmic, no problem, but Wishes is a must.
-I have to ride Spaceship Earth
-Have to make a visit to DTD.
-I have to make rope drop. If I miss it by even ten minutes I feel like I've lost precious time, no matter how slow of a day it is.

My must do list:

1- Got to MK first day and stay to see Wishes!
2- Must do family pictures with Mickey & Minnie , no matter how old the kids get!
3- Must do a character breakfast at Beach Club
4- Must have lunch and icecream at Beaches & Cream
5- My husband has to have a couple of those pineapple dole whips, he loves them!!
6-
Spend at least 1 day at a pool
7- Spend a day shopping!!!!!

Our must do's in Disney:

1)must ride the monorail at least once
2)must go to the Poly and take a picture in front of the waterfall (as soon as we walk in to the lobby, the smell just makes me think "Disney")
3)must have a Mickey premium bar
4)must go to DownTown
5)must ride POTC
6)must take a family picture in front of the castle

We always have to take at least one ride on the monorail.Have never missed doing it in 20+ trips...:woohoo:

1. We always take a few monorail rides.
2. We take family pictures right outside the front entrance of Magic Kingdom when we first arrive.

We have to see Wishes! Must go to Epcot for food. Top off the trip with a shopping spree downtown Disney before hitting the road!:cloud9:

1. First morning at MK for rope drop - have to see all the characters come in on the train and be there for the welcome to the day and little pixie dust - no better way to start off the week.

2. Last night at MK for Wishes/Fireworks - then slowly head down to the front of the park to hang out on one of the big rockers, with the kids asleep on our laps, with a mickey ice cream bar and watch everyone exiting the park

I'm not a superstitious person...really...but I feel like I MUST do Peter Pan's Flight once during my WDW trip. Our other "thing" would be to check into Boardwalk, stroll over to Epcot and have a margarita and nachos in Mexico. It's a day one ritual.

We personally love the Dole Pinapple Ice cream in Magic Kingdom.:cool1:
Finally had these this trip. Quite tasty!

We have to have a Dole float. My husband has to have the jambalaya at HOB. I have to see Wishes (and I always cry). Grey Goose slushie and a Labatt Blue are a guarantee. We love to say hello to our fellow Canadians and sign the guest book in the Trading Post store. :):)
It rained on our Epcot day this year, so we got behind and never made it to Canada this time. Tell everyone I said Hello! :goodvibes

1) Ride Space Mountain
DS was able to ride this for the first time this year and LOVED it. Sat in the front w/ his hands up every time (and he rode it probably 5 or 6 times...)

Mickey Waffles:earsboy:
Magic Kingdom...the aw I feel when I see the castle...just takes my breath away:cloud9:

It really is a magical moment. Especially hearing the kids yell "THE CASTLE!!!"

-
-I have to make rope drop. If I miss it by even ten minutes I feel like I've lost precious time, no matter how slow of a day it is.
Rope drop has become a new tradition for us. We did it on our last trip and I HAD to do it again this time. Its such a special way to start a trip.

My must do list:

Spend at least 1 day at a pool
We finally got a little bit of pool time this trip on our first day. We were FREEZING. But, the kids had fun.

Our must do's in Disney:

2)must go to the Poly and take a picture in front of the waterfall (as soon as we walk in to the lobby, the smell just makes me think "Disney")

Its amazing the feelings all the smells can trigger. There are certain parts of my life where my memories are all about how things smell. (The boardwalk down the shore, carnivals... and definitely parts of Disney.)

We always have to take at least one ride on the monorail.Have never missed doing it in 20+ trips...:woohoo:
We always find a reason to do this. Its definitely a must.

1. We always take a few monorail rides.
2. We take family pictures right outside the front entrance of Magic Kingdom when we first arrive.
Again... Have to agree on the monorail. I miss being able to ride up front, but I know its a safety precaution, and the ride is fun from any car!

We have to see Wishes! Must go to Epcot for food. Top off the trip with a shopping spree downtown Disney before hitting the road!:cloud9:
LOVE! Eating (and drinking) my way through Epcot.

2. Last night at MK for Wishes/Fireworks - then slowly head down to the front of the park to hang out on one of the big rockers, with the kids asleep on our laps, with a mickey ice cream bar and watch everyone exiting the park

That sounds so special! :lovestruc What a beautiful memory!

I'm not a superstitious person...really...but I feel like I MUST do Peter Pan's Flight once during my WDW trip.
We almost missed this ride this time b/c crowd levels were way above where they were predicted. I'm so glad we didn't! Its such a great ride.

Dole Whips!!!!
:lmao: Has to be the most popular post on this thread!

For my DH:
1- Mickey's Philharmagic
2- Spaceship Earth
3- Monorail

For me:
1- Main Street USA
2- Family pic in front of Cinderella's Castle
3- Seeing Disney through the eyes of our daughter

For my DD9:
1- Eating at Cinderella's Castle
2- Expedition Everest
3-All Star Movies

We go to Disney for the day several times a month and I cannot NOT ride the People Mover. It is the first ride my daughter ever rode (at 6 weeks old.) It is relaxing and you can see all of Tomorrowland. And there is so rarely a wait. Wonderfulness :cool1:

O.K. I had to stop reading this thread on page 6... you guys are KILLING me.
So of course on my list....DOLE WHIP,may have to try the float this time:cloud9: and I have to see either Finding Nemo or The Lion King. I don't really care which one, but to get to see both is a real treat because we are spending too much time at our family favorite which is Expedition Everest... no trip would be complete without several rides on EE.
Dang, I wish I had a Dole Whip right now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter