What's your major?

Just curious..

What's your major?
What career are you trying to get into?
What made you choose that major?

My major is Elementry Education with a specialization in Social studies.
I want to be a second grade teacher.
I don't really remember what made me want to become a teacher but I have wanted to become one since like 7th grade.
:upsidedow

Major: Nursing with a minor in Child Development

What do I want to do: Either Labor and Delivery or neonatal

Why:because I love newborns and have actally watched my cousin give birth in october, it was truely amazing. Its where I belong!!
I would love to work for disney but i don't know how many nurses there are in disney!! haha :goodvibes

What's your major? Communications - Marketing
What career are you trying to get into? Copywrighter (Advertising in an Ad Agency)
What made you choose that major? I was always told that i'd make a great writer from proessors and grade school teachers, but i never thought I had the patience or the knack for it. Along the way, i kind of figured out that i have such a passion for print ad design and commercial ideas, that i should try and get paid for it! haha

What's your major? English, with a minor in Business

What career are you trying to get into? I'm not sure yet. Considering I just changed my major from Accounting to English, I'm trying to take it slow.

What made you choose that major? Books. I love to read more than anything and nothing makes me happier than talking about books for hours on end.

What's your major? studio art - photography
What career are you trying to get into? Let me finally get my degree, then I will let you know!
What made me choose this? I had more art classes than anything else and I have a passion for photography.

I already graduated from business school, last April!!!! i majored in Medical Office Technology. I went to school for 2 years only!!!!! now i am in revenue(billing) in a hospital!!!!!:surfweb:

Princess Jessieprincess:

Major: Double: Political Communications and Political Science with an emph in Political Discourse.

I run my own company that works with Autistic children. That helps to support my passion of making films. Im actually producing my first feature film right now and working on a couple of music videos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter