Where is your next vacation?

Have an extended family vacation, 2br OKW for 6 days in October. Maybe one park day.

DH and I eight day tour Southern Africa in January. On wait list for Egypt tour afterwards

Planning extended fam vaca in HHI 3 br next July (will be online 11 mo out to snag).

To answer your second question, I have my eye on American Cruise Line sailing out of Portland up Columbia and Snake rivers. Looks fascinating and that is such beautiful country. They also do Great Lakes sail that looks fun.

On the books....

-January 2024, ten days in Panama. Seven at a resort in Bocas del Toro and three nights in Panama City.

-September 2024 16 nights in South Africa, five in Cape Town, two in Franshoek wine region and nine on safari in three different lodges.

We just did twelve nights in the Hawaiian Islands in May. We'll probably do a 4 day weekend somewhere this fall and possibly a week in Cabo in late spring when a resort we really like offers up to 30% off.

For 2025 I know Italy is somewhere in the plans as DH just got his dual citizenship. We'd like to see Sicily, but will avoid peak summer after seeing the heatwave they're having. I'd also really like to charter a catamaran in Croatia for a week after hearing about a vacation that a customer of mine took. It was fairly reasonable for a 42 footer with a hired captain and also a chef/stew. I would do that trip in the heat of the summer....maybe combined with a beach week in the Puglia region. Lots of places to go!

No clue. We are in the throes of 1 kid in college,1 starting the college search, new driver, 2.kids looking at new-to-them cars, and DH taking a new, way lower paying job. Sigh. I miss having the disposable income to just up and travel 🤣 It will come again, but damnit, let me just win the lottery!

We are tentatively planning on with Amtrak or an Alaskan Cruise for our next trip, but nothing solid yet.

Just wanting to see where everybody is going. I’m looking for some unique vacations ideas. We’ve been on a few Amtrak train routes over the last few years, Key West, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone etc. I love the ease of the trains but we are done. Has anybody done a U.S.A. River cruise lately?
Disneyland for a couple of days this September with my niece, nephew, and sister-in-law! :-)

Bend, OR in Sept.
DL over Halloween.
Vegas in Dec.
Brazil in may. Going to hit Rio, the Amazon, and Pantanal.
Also have Egypt, Israel, and Jordan booked in Dec 2025.
Son is doing destination wedding in Feb 2025. SE Asia somewhere.

We just came back from Norway. I would love to go back and head to Northern Norway so I’m trying to squeeze that in somewhere. Norway might be our favorite country so far.

Got back on Sunday from an all inclusive in the DR
August - long weekend in NYC
October - girls weekend - Long Island
November - Royal Caribbean cruise

I’d like to do a weekend in Providence RI to catch Waterfire in September, haven’t been in several years or maybe a weekend in southern maine. Also planning a food day in VT - King Arthur Flour, Grafton Cheese, VT Country Deli, and Guilford Country Store.

Have not planned anything for next year.

we’re just back from a 12 day New England road trip that started and finished in Boston.

We have a couple of weekend trips close to home with friends this fall.

New Orleans in December.

Most likely Scotland next June/July.

DH ran the numbers this morning and 12 nights in Ireland last summer was only $800 more than this summers New England trip. And we had free airfare on SW in and out of Boston. Our problem with domestic summer travel is that DH has the week of July 4th as a shut down week so he likes to take the week before off to get a two week vacation while only using 4 vacation days. Hotels in the very popular Boston, Bar Harbor, and on Cape Cod around the 4th were very expensive. Leaving the country for that period seems a much better deal.
Next big one is CA/OR next summer for 2 weeks.

We have spring break open ... I'm not sure if we want to plan anything there. We wouldn't be able to leave the first weekend, so that shortens it by a couple of days. We flew and did a Disney cruise this past spring break, and it just felt too hectic.
We also have Spring Break open but agree that it can end up feeling hectic. We like to do only 4 or 5 days that week so that we don’t go back to work exhausted. We love Nashville that week but have done it several times. Vegas is easy to get to but we’re kind of over it. We’re toying with the idea of Key West but we also are considering just staying home and using the time to polish our summer Scotland itinerary.

We just returned from a 10-day trip to the east coast. We hit Washington DC, then drove up through Pennsylvania to meet up with DS24 to see him perform in a show. Washington was amazing! I loved every second of touring the historic sites and museums. Where else can you see the Declaration of Independence and Mr. Rogers' sweater in the same day?

My next vacation starts today with a trip to my family's mountain vacation home. I'm taking DS with my mom and sister. DH is back to work so he'll stay home to tend the bunnies.

DCL Fantasy 7 nights to St Thomas, Tortola, and CC. The ship leaves a week from Today.
December (including Christmas) Freeport, Maine and Philadelphia.
August 2024 Alaskan Cruise

Outer banks mid September

Lancaster PA in early December for three nights. Going to see a few shows

Disney in March!

Hawaii. We're flying to Oahu and spending a few days there, then board Pride of America for a 7 days cruise, then back to Kauai for a week. This trip has been three years in the making and I'm so excited that it won't be long now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter