• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who applied for the 2010 Mickey Moms Panel?

I also received an invitation, but I think I'm going to have to decline because of an increased time commitment involving my work. :sad1:

But that will just open a slot for someone else so it's all good. :)

I just got my rejection letter, too. I guess I'm not Moms Club material. I wonder what makes some of the submissions really stand out? :confused3

I got my rejection letter too. Best of luck and congrats to all who make it to the next rounds and join the panel...please keep us posted on the process and any suggestions /tips.

I can tell you that my submission was completely off the cuff--first draft-- so they aren't looking for a scholarly piece. Highlight anything you can that is unique about yourself. Write with color, humor and enthusiasm. Write as if you are scripting a commercial (which you kinda are). Assert your ability to find the answer about anything (which seems more important to them than direct experience). That's about it.

I can tell you that my submission was completely off the cuff--first draft-- so they aren't looking for a scholarly piece. Highlight anything you can that is unique about yourself. Write with color, humor and enthusiasm. Write as if you are scripting a commercial (which you kinda are). Assert your ability to find the answer about anything (which seems more important to them than direct experience). That's about it.

LOL, that's exactly what I did! :lmao: Ah well... maybe next year, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter