• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who applied for the 2010 Mickey Moms Panel?

What do you think, we'll hear by early November? Or earlier than that, so that people can get stuff ready for the trip?

While I don't remember when I found out when I made it Round 2, my interview for Round 3 was on November 1. I found out the happy results on November 7.

Hope this helps!

While I don't remember when I found out when I made it Round 2, my interview for Round 3 was on November 1. I found out the happy results on November 7.

Hope this helps!

:cool1:Congratulations on making it through last year! :cool1:

:confused: If possible, what kind of questions did they ask? Not that they will use the same questions this year. But, to give people a better understanding of what to expect if they do make it to Round 2 and 3. Also, did they inform you ahead of time about the interview or did they just called? I'm curious about the process. :surfweb:

Thanks!
Jennifer :goodvibes

:cool1:Congratulations on making it through last year! :cool1:

:confused: If possible, what kind of questions did they ask? Not that they will use the same questions this year. But, to give people a better understanding of what to expect if they do make it to Round 2 and 3. Also, did they inform you ahead of time about the interview or did they just called? I'm curious about the process. :surfweb:

Thanks!
Jennifer :goodvibes

The second round involved answering 3 more questions, but I'm drawing a blank on the actual questions (it was way back in 2007!). I ended up receiving a phone call because my email wasn't working to find out I had made it to the 3rd round and to schedule the phone interview. I was soooo appreciative they had done some extra work to contact me.

You may want to read Disney Mom Kim's story of the application process & training.http://www.passporterboards.com/forums/passporter-news/158319-behind-scenes-walt-disney-world-moms-panel.html

It's already October!!!! This past month went by so quickly. For those that get moved on to the next round, keep us posted!!!!!!! :surfweb:

:wizard: GOOD LUCK DISERS!!!!! :wizard:

:goodvibes Jennifer

Has anybody heard back about the mom's panel????? Iam keeping my fingers crossed. This is the second year I have aapplied!!! I am hoping some pixie dust falls my way!!!!!!

Hi everyone! I haven't posted much...but just wanted to tell everyone good luck! I applied the first year, didn't last year but did again this year. And, yes PLEASE if you make it to the next round, please post!! It is so exciting! :cheer2: Pixie dust all around!!!:tinker:

Does anyone know an approximate date as to when we may hear if we make it to the next round or not??? I'm on pins and needles here :rotfl:

I am a current member of Mickey's Moms Club and applied for the Mom's Panel again this year. I have pushed it to the back of my mind (planning a trip for December has helped) because I would drive myself crazy with anticipation.

Does anyone know an approximate date as to when we may hear if we make it to the next round or not??? I'm on pins and needles here :rotfl:

We're thinking on Tuesday - that would give a week to respond (10/20), a few days to read everything and send out Round 3 notices and schedule interviews. There was something about notification on Nov. 1st, so we think that's the final panel notification.... we're hoping, at least. That might be pushed back a bit, but it will still give the panel time to get things arranged to go down the next month.

We're thinking on Tuesday - that would give a week to respond (10/20), a few days to read everything and send out Round 3 notices and schedule interviews. There was something about notification on Nov. 1st, so we think that's the final panel notification.... we're hoping, at least. That might be pushed back a bit, but it will still give the panel time to get things arranged to go down the next month.

It's Tuesday! If anyone hears anything...popcorn::

I got an invitation to the next phase of the application!!! :woohoo:OMG- I can't believe it!!!!!!!! I have to answer 3 essay questions and submit a photo!! Oh I am going to just freak - I am at work and knee deep in stuff to get done but I GOT TO THE NEXT STEP!:yay:

I got an invitation to the next phase of the application!!! :woohoo:OMG- I can't believe it!!!!!!!! I have to answer 3 essay questions and submit a photo!! Oh I am going to just freak - I am at work and knee deep in stuff to get done but I GOT TO THE NEXT STEP!:yay:

Congrats and good luck!

:yay: :cool1:

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Thats awesome!!! Good luck!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter