Who applied for the 2010 Mickey Moms Panel?

I applied just now, and I immediately received an e-mail from Disney. Here is a cut-n-paste:
Dear Jen,

Thank you for submitting your application to become an online panelist for the new Walt Disney World Moms Panel question and answer forum at disneyworld.com.

As a reminder, applicants who are selected for the next round in the hiring process will be contacted by a representative from Walt Disney World® Resort. We are sorry, but due to the high number of submissions, we will be unable to reach out to applicants not chosen to advance.

Thank you once again for your time and interest in the exciting new program.

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online<

That was the gist of the email I got when I applied last year. I am banging my head against a wall because I didn't get an email reply this year! Oh well :)

What if they try to contact me and I'm at Disney:scared1:?

Well...That would be kind of ideal, wouldn't it??? I'm just jealous if you are going to be AT DISNEY!!! :laughing:

I applied for the first time. I don't think I was detailed enough though. I just did it off-the-cuff. I should've spent more time crafting my answers.

I applied for the first time. I don't think I was detailed enough though. I just did it off-the-cuff. I should've spent more time crafting my answers.

I wouldn't worry about being off the cuff or if you prepare. Check out the answers this year panel gave about why they think they were chosen. Some of the prepared their answers and some just went with their gut at the spur of the moment! (I posted the link on a previous page.)

I wouldn't worry about being off the cuff or if you prepare. Check out the answers this year panel gave about why they think they were chosen. Some of the prepared their answers and some just went with their gut at the spur of the moment! (I posted the link on a previous page.)

Another thing to remember is that they will pick some young moms, some older moms, moms from each state, the UK, Canada, etc. They want some working moms and some SAH moms. That one mom was picked because her son has special needs. They are looking for a wide range of people with differing experiences. It isn't all about what you wrote per say.

When my daughter asked me if I had applied, I told her nooooo, I'm too old. She promptly poo-poo'd that idea so I figured what the heck...I'll give it a shot. I applied...as a Disney Grammy. One never knows but sounds like tons of fun.

My daughter and I actually think she and I should both be selected...we could be a (maybe the first) Mother/Daughter team.

Good luck to all!

That was the gist of the email I got when I applied last year. I am banging my head against a wall because I didn't get an email reply this year! Oh well :)

:confused: Are you sure you submitted your entry? You should have received the generic receipt email from Disney immediately after submitting your entry. Try and re-enter and if it lets you, then your first submission never went through. Good luck! :wizard:

:goodvibes Jennifer

Just applied. My DH and I have 2 kitties, but no children. Did they choose some one w/o kids last year?

I applied for the first time and would be honored to be selected. I was chosen for the Disney Screening Room panel a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. Good luck to everyone!!

I applied for my 2nd time. I figured that it couldn't hurt to keep trying. You never know when magic might strike.

Does anyone know, if you are selected as one of the winners, if you are allowed to bring your family members on the trip?

I applied this year as well as 2008 and 2009. I'm sure there are sooo many people applying!!! How do they pick? I would think it would be hard to decide with so many great ladies (and men) applying! Does anyone know if the moms currently on the panel have to re-apply or do they have to be asked back?

I'm was so nervous about the application. I guess there's nothing to do now but wait and see who they pick!

Good luck everyone! :thumbsup2

I submitted my application as well.

Wendylovesdisney, one of the requirements was you needed to have visited WDW in the past twelve months.

Good luck everyone!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter