Who's going September 2008?

Been checking the tracking maps today and looks like Texas may be okay so we should be able to "get out". BUT ... chart does not look promising for Florida! Latest showed maybe landfall by Tuesday. Keeping our fingers crossed and counting down the days!

Great that you can get out and well, there are worse places to be stuck if you cant get back home! I really do think we will all be fine. Orlando is pretty much smack dab in the middle of the state and while we may get a bit o'rain, I'm sure it wont be anywhere near enough to ruin anyones trip! we are all going to come back with wonderful stories!

We are leaving September 20th till the 27th. Just rebooked and kept free dining. We were going to stay at Wilderness Lodge Courtyard view and now Beach Club standard view. :banana: :cool1:

Doing the single digit dance!!! :cool1: :banana:

If anyone is down there from the 14th thru the 20th and want to say hi, PM me and we will see what we can work out!

Wishing everyone lots of the dust for the trip! pixiedust:

We are leaving September 20th till the 27th. Just rebooked and kept free dining. We were going to stay at Wilderness Lodge Courtyard view and now Beach Club standard view. :banana: :cool1:

When were you supposed to leave?

we are going the 13-20 and leaving from NY .. I am hoping our flight will be ok for take off and landing by then.
Angela

Doing the single digit dance!!! :cool1: :banana:

If anyone is down there from the 14th thru the 20th and want to say hi, PM me and we will see what we can work out!

Wishing everyone lots of the dust for the trip! pixiedust:

We will definitely be looking for you since we will be in the same hotel on the same week.haha I shall have a lanyard of pins around my neck and a blue camera bag with a lime green mickey head on it. :rotfl: Hey, we might get all stranded there if we get smacked with a huricane..lol I guess if you have to be stuck some place then that is where I would like to be.. :rotfl:

Can't wait!!!:cool1:

Marching Along We're Adenturers
Singing the Song of Adventurers
Up or Down
North, South, East or West
An Adventurers Life is Best.

One Last HOOPLA!

KUNGALOOSH!!:drinking1

1 week from now I will be on a plane, and getting the heck out of Phoenix, :banana:

Great that you can get out and well, there are worse places to be stuck if you cant get back home! I really do think we will all be fine. Orlando is pretty much smack dab in the middle of the state and while we may get a bit o'rain, I'm sure it wont be anywhere near enough to ruin anyones trip! we are all going to come back with wonderful stories!

Just hoping we don't experience to much turbulence flying over/above/around Ike! Our traveling group will include 4 children age 6 and under who have never flown before; and one 6 year old who has always had smooth flights! Keeping our fingers crossed!
PS ... LOVE your doggie! We are "parents" of 6 and while I will miss them, it will be nice not having to FEED them for 9 days! Will be younger DD's responsibility once again!

My family and I have scrimped and saved all year for our DW trip. I am not too worried about Ike but I am concerned about the rain associated with him. I have watched the Weather Channel for days now. WE are leaving from TN on Fri Sept 12

We leave next saturday finally!!!! I'm worried about all the hurricanes only because I want to be able to get there. Once we are there we can deal with whatever the weather is. I booked our trip a year ago and I'm going no matter what. I hope we get a couple of good days, that will make everything O.K. Hope to see some of you there!pixiedust:

Wow, I just counted and there will be around 40 other dis board members at Riverside at least one of the days we are there, if not the whole week. Crazy! We need a big meet. :rotfl:

One week from today at this very moment we will be enjoying the Magic Kingdom and watching our ds3 and dd1's faces light up at the first sight of the World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter