Without saying your first name , What is your first name?

I saw dole and thought “who names their kid whip”? hahahaha
I can see that on the DIS. I have never heard of Dole Whip until I joined this boards. Never tried it until 3 years ago during our first trip to WDW. No worries, not a fan, so plenty left for everyone else.
Funny thing is, a daily ritual for me since my first trip to Disneyland in 1965 was the Dole stand, but to get a glass of fresh pineapple juice.

My name was very popular when I was growing up at one point there were 4 other girls with my name, pop star became popular around 1999, my name is so dated if I mert another person with my name I can guess there apx age

One of the Darling children.
Same. I was told years ago that Peter Pan was the first time mine ever appeared in print. Never thought to look it up to see if it’s true but cool if it is.
eta: Looked it up and as far anyone can tell, yep it’s true.

Last edited:
Well... it rhymes with "Teresa" but no one can either say it correctly if they see it spelled, or spell it correctly if they hear it said.

......well I was delivering pizzas on Tv for Dominoes to that teen dancing in his underwear, but then we couldn't meet at the door anymore, so they cut me out of the commercial, perhaps my last film gig, and I had miles and miles to go in that delivery car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter