• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

Just wanted to say thank you Scott for all your photos. Follow you on Flickr and use you as a measuring stick of what photography is all about.

Thanks for those kind words!!! I really appreciate it.

Love all these beautiful pics.

Fingers crossed that we arrive to the BC on Oct.4th. Was just hospitalized for a week & trying hard to recover because I HAVE to get to Disney & the beautiful Beach Club!!

Hi!
Im trying to decide between a BCV Studio and a GV BC room.. The regular rooms look more updated and fresher, like with the bedding. Does anyone have a recent pic of the BCV rooms? I'm hoping the ones I'm seeing are old and don't still have that icky bedding.. Thanks!

From our August 2013 YC stay:

DisneyAugust2013170_zps943d00c1.jpg

DisneyAugust2013171_zps95ba3388.jpg

DisneyAugust2013172_zps7e99e29f.jpg

DisneyAugust2013173_zps289f689c.jpg

DisneyAugust2013174_zps7a3f7bc9.jpg

DisneyAugust2013175_zps5d0d6db2.jpg

DisneyAugust2013176_zps66ce781a.jpg

DisneyAugust2013185_zps65a9780f.jpg

DisneyAugust2013177_zps18d15548.jpg

DisneyAugust2013178_zps1de89ddb.jpg

DisneyAugust2013179_zps0da875ed.jpg

DisneyAugust2013180_zpscee64215.jpg

DisneyAugust2013181_zps0989b26c.jpg

DisneyAugust2013366_zpsd7ecff57.jpg

Hi!
Im trying to decide between a BCV Studio and a GV BC room.. The regular rooms look more updated and fresher, like with the bedding. Does anyone have a recent pic of the BCV rooms? I'm hoping the ones I'm seeing are old and don't still have that icky bedding.. Thanks!

I was in the Studio last Nov and they had the ugly bedding. I don't think it's been changed since then yet either.

Thanks for all the pictures on here. We stayed back in Sept. and it was amazing. Short walk to Epcot was great. The only negative about it was the long walk to the car, but I can get over that since it was that great.

I was in the Studio last Nov and they had the ugly bedding. I don't think it's been changed since then yet either.

We just returned a couple days ago from staying 2 nights in a BCV studio and then moved to a 2-bedroom villa at BCV for 6 nights. All the bedding was changed to a white blanket. No longer the bedding with the Little Mermaid characters.

My sister and I are planning on staying either in a deluxe room at the BC resort or at a 2-bdrm BC villa.

Can anyone direct me to some good pics of the Beach Club deluxe rooms? I'm having a difficult time finding any so that I can make a better informed decision.:confused3

Also, has the decor really changed at the Villas? I wasn't a fan of the rooms either (compared to the main resort), but it would be lovely if the decor has changed. Anyone have any recent pics?

Thanks.

We just returned a couple days ago from staying 2 nights in a BCV studio and then moved to a 2-bedroom villa at BCV for 6 nights. All the bedding was changed to a white blanket. No longer the bedding with the Little Mermaid characters.

woooohooooo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter