Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

Beach Club Villas - September 7th - 11th

Our Villa

BCV

Epcot Ball and Villas

Hidden MIckey

My grandsons

Dunes Cove Pool

BCV at night

Will post more later....

The Hotel Exterior Taken late Sept/early October.

Daytime

Early Morning light

Time to smell the flowers

Rockin' away the day

Yacht Club morning

Yacht Club at night

Yacht Club porch

Yacht Club Sunrise

Let there be Light

LightHouse at Night

Beach Club Villa Studio Room Taken late Sept/early October.

I had a split stay at BCV. Both for a Studio room. The first was just a standard room for me and my family.

...with standard bathroom facilities.

Our standard view.

The second was with friends for the 2-bedroom lockoff. I didn't get a picture of their 1-bedroom facility. But this was the second room.

My friends needed a HA room. In case anyone is interested, these were the HA bathroom facilities in our studio room.

There was no bath in the HA studio room.

StormAlong Bay Taken late Sept/early October.

Most of the time, I was walking around SAB in early morning or late at night when the pool was shut.
We did come back to resort most afternoons to enjoy SAB. I had to take some time on our last afternoon to grab shots of SAB when it was opened!

Cape May Taken late Sept/early October.

Check-In

Sitting Area, to the left of check-in

The Tables

Buffet area

A selection of the Food

Yacht Club at sunset:
sn95.jpg

The Yacht & Beach from the Boardwalk:
jwk3.jpg

I love the Yacht Club so much!
gajc.jpg

The Yacht & Beach from the Boardwalk:
jwk3.jpg

One of my favorite things to do is head over to the BW and sit at one of the tables (preferably one right by the water) with an ice cream cone in hand, or something from the bakery, and watch the ferries and look out over to BC/YC. I just love this area, especially the BC :goodvibes.

Thanks for all these great pictures! I'm heading to BC for the first time in October & I cannot wait! These pictures are beautiful!

WOW! Thank you everyone for posting your beautiful pictures :) We won't be going to Disney this year so it is nice to look at this thread. I just realized that I haven't posted pictures from our vacation back in Aug 2013 :rolleyes1 Better late than never. Here are a few:

What we saw as we drove up to the YC :cool1:

Yacht Club Entrance! Kids screaming in the back seat "YAY!" Next time we will put in ear plugs before entering the resort :rotfl2:

YC Lobby! My Mother and My Son :)

View from our room YC GV CL... We loved it

View of Storm Along Bay...finally it wasn't raining

The sky was just so beautiful and amazing....calm before the storm

Everyone waiting to go back in the water

The sun going down...

Beach club with the ship wreckage....

This was our first deluxe stay and we will definitely be back! We loved it so much :thumbsup2

Thanks for the photos. In the pic of the YC entrance...are those SV CL rooms on the 5th floor? Trying to get a feel for where they are since our family of 5 can't book a garden or water view.

thanks

Thanks for the photos. In the pic of the YC entrance...are those SV CL rooms on the 5th floor? Trying to get a feel for where they are since our family of 5 can't book a garden or water view.

thanks

According to this site, http://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/disneys-yacht-club-resort, those rooms are considered SV CL. You can click on the location on this website and it will tell you the category it is under. Hope you all enjoy your stay :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter